• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:22:16 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Time to say goodbye :(

Started by GhostriderPl, April 16, 2012, 09:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostriderPl

i must say goodbye because my PC isnt fast enough for this incredible game  :'(

i think of good online races and good times but for me its impossible to drive like this.....even when i drive alone its stuttering all the time....when i can bought new hardware in the future then i come back....

Wish all of you the best and hopefully see you in few months  :(

Greetings, GhostriderPL

@ Piboso : Write another minimum requierements at your homepage because they are not real  :(
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

laraarsa

Sad to hear a mamber is leaving  :'( Hope to see you back soon!

oppolo

why you should go away? you gave me just this afternoon good informations about air choke. have you tried "game booster"?

PiBoSo

Quote from: GhostriderPl on April 16, 2012, 09:10:21 PM
i must say goodbye because my PC isnt fast enough for this incredible game  :'(

i think of good online races and good times but for me its impossible to drive like this.....even when i drive alone its stuttering all the time....when i can bought new hardware in the future then i come back....

Wish all of you the best and hopefully see you in few months  :(

Greetings, GhostriderPL

@ Piboso : Write another minimum requierements at your homepage because they are not real  :(

Could you please post the specifications of your PC?
Does it make any difference to disable the effects in graphics settings?

Capeta

yes i am pretty sure we can help u post ure pc spec

GhostriderPl

April 16, 2012, 11:10:47 PM #5 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 11:18:30 PM by GhostriderPl
have everything on LOW and its horrible because of shattering (right word?)

PC: AMD Athlon XP 2800+
      Elitegroup ECS nForce2 Board
      ATi Radeon X850 Pro 256MB
      2.0GB RAM

When some informations more needed then say it....But i think thats to slow because i do everything i can but everytime the same problems...... :'(

Open a session and its not SOOOOO Bad (means that i can drive a whole lap but 10 laps without any problems are not realizeable)...go to the pits and return to driving...HORRIBLE....another guy comes to drive....HORRIBLE......offline the same......I dont want much QUALITY but NORMAL driving without shattering.....because i got angry when i drive and wait for a turn with this and landing in the grass or the pc restarts himself......and i dont have much time for angryness because i work and in this year i drive in KZ1 and i wanted to relax while driving with this great game and drive with others on a high level...

Greetings, GhostriderPL

PiBoSo

Quote from: GhostriderPl on April 16, 2012, 11:10:47 PM
have everything on LOW and its horrible because of shattering (right word?)

PC: AMD Athlon XP 2800+
      Elitegroup ECS nForce2 Board
      ATi Radeon X850 Pro 256MB
      2.0GB RAM

When some informations more needed then say it....But i think thats to slow because i do everything i can but everytime the same problems...... :'(

Greetings, GhostriderPL

Thank you.
KRP will be optimized as much as possible in the future releases, so hopefully you'll be able to run it smoothly.

GhostriderPl

Processor: 2 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
Video Card: 256 MB OpenGL 1.2.1-compliant
DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1 or newer libraries

With this things it should be good...i have more than this and its impossible to drive...even offline.....dont know much about this things and i sit here for a whole day to install the whole system because i thought it would help.......i am not a fan of these war of hardware because not everybody have so much money to buy every 6 months new hardware....we wanna have fun...and when i see that everything goes only on quality then its not good in my opinion....even poor people wanna have fun and dont look after quality......thats like i buy a ferrari which has 150hp but IT LOOKS GREAT...know what i mean? Good that in real life my eyes and my brain are the only needed things which are important  ;)

Greetings, GhostriderPL

Nitrox

April 16, 2012, 11:37:27 PM #8 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 11:42:06 PM by Nitrox
Your system is really quite slow. If you were able to run KRP before, there might be problem though.

I had a similar setup some years ago. A problem might be that Athlon XP is quite much of a heater. After some years of use cooling grease might be not optimal anymore. This might be a reason for sudden system resets.
You could try playing KRP, and when the system reboots hit Del and enter BIOS. There is a hardware monitor, where you can check CPU temp. If it is high, open your system, clean it, remoce CPU cooler and remove old cooling grease. (you can use some alcohol (aceton) and a tissue). Then buy new thermal grease and apply to CPU.

However, it really is time for a new rig and I'm sure you will be amazed how fast dual and quadcore can be ;)
BTW Athlon XP was introduced in 2001, that is more than one decade ago! This is very, very, very, unbelievably, insanely, extremely long for PCs! So please do not blame PiBoSo for this. There is always a trade-off between state of the art graphics and physics and performence. And your system really is outdated!

GhostriderPl

Temps are not the problem because i have a cool tower......BUT......i have 2.0Ghz and on the website this is enough to play on low graphics......but i understand that my pc is old.....i hit the white flag.....it hurts that i cant play but its my fault........i dont give Any blame to Piboso because he makes a great work and helps where he can....but it hurts a little that poor peole are not able to drive because there are so many fast people out there which cannot show they´re talent because of money....I hope you dont understand me wrong  ;) but this is reality......In GAMES and in REAL life......in real life i had much luck because in the 90´s i drive in upper classes and today i have a Name because people know me for many years as a fast driver......sorry for the offtopic because this had nothing to do with the game  ;) :-X

Greetings, GhostriderPL

Capeta

I think the fault goes to you're graphic chipset if you 'll have 512 it 'll be ok even with 2ghz.
So you can try gamebooster it's free and maybe u'll become happy but like piboso said it 'll optimise it but maybe you' ll have buy a new pc since the release :)
Aniway if u can afford a good pc u 'll be very happy there's so much good games on it:)

GhostriderPl

I can get a ASUS M2V Board with a 3GHz Processor and 2GB DDR2 RAM and a GeForce 8500GT 512MB from a friend for not much money....

Would this work or is this even too slow?

And thanks for all your help  :)

Greetings, GhostriderPL

Nitrox

GhostriderPl

April 18, 2012, 10:21:51 AM #13 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 10:27:12 AM by GhostriderPl
AMD Athlon 64 and sorry my fault.....he has 2.6GHz not 3

Eslotes

April 18, 2012, 10:46:17 AM #14 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 10:52:44 AM by Eslotes
GhostriderPl buy a good graphic card something about in the 100-130 euros
then its posible to run it.
Something with 1 GB
this one is very good.
GeForce GTX 550 TI 1GB GDDR5
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.