• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:02:40 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

AI drivers

Started by GPx8, December 23, 2010, 05:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPx8

AI drivers please, for race practice...

brooksie

as good of a idea that it is, the problem is ai racers only follow the programed raced line and passing them will be easy, were as in the online mode i may different lines to you and others will have different lines to me.
nothing beats practising against real people.
if its for race start practise then i would agree with you there that we need something or the parameters changed for starting as no matter what i do i always get pinned for speeding or crossing out of my lane.

GPx8

I think you can do it well...  ;)
View the presentation VGP3!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTnocF93IiM

T.J. Koyen

The problem with online racing is that I have yet to see someone who has a good enough connection to actually race against. It's impossible to drive near most of the guys I've been driving with online because they are teleporting and lagging off the track constantly. It's not their fault, it's just that the US server games are the only ones that seem to have people in them and these guys are from other countries.
Merlin/Parilla
Team MerlinUSA Factory Driver
www.merlinusa.com
www.oktanevisual.com
www.koyen.net

eviLjeD

Yes AI drivers too please. Noervers near me. Great Game!

DjFIL

I agree.  AI would be a positive for me.

johan84

Yes. i like AI drivers Race.. as soon as posible.. please... :)

DPKarter#43

Yes AI drivers please please

Intrepid_69

Please Do AI upto 32 dirvers aswell for the ultimate experince offline :) :)
Intrepid // KZ-Rotax-KF // MG

Sam

please do AI drivers makes the game a value for people with crap internet like i do please AI drivers thanks

Falling for kk like

Myles Rowe Top Kart #6

All in for not just AI drivers but competitive ones.
Sincerely,

Myles Rowe

the kartman

maxrod

October 17, 2014, 04:17:54 PM #12 Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 04:20:26 PM by maxrod
Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 17, 2014, 02:50:52 AM
Quote from: Myles Rowe Top Kart #6 on October 17, 2014, 01:51:06 AM

do you purposely go back and find the oldest topics possible to comment on? like do you understand how to hold a conversation
Do it matter, You do not have to read it and you do not have to reply to it, And yes it would be good to see AI.

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: maxrod on October 17, 2014, 04:17:54 PM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 17, 2014, 02:50:52 AM
Quote from: Myles Rowe Top Kart #6 on October 17, 2014, 01:51:06 AM

do you purposely go back and find the oldest topics possible to comment on? like do you understand how to hold a conversation
Do it matter, You do not have to read it and you do not have to reply to it, And yes it would be good to see AI.

.....so basically if someone posted on the first ever topic from this forum, or something that was straight out said won't happen, or will happen, it wouldn't bother you?

maxrod

As I say you don't have to read it, Why should it bother me?, There is people who replied to this saying they want AI and there are other posts that people just gets attacked why its not your forum to attack people it is for people to ask questions have a Conversation and so on and all I ever read on here is people getting attacked for it it should not matter it is what it is for.