• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

PiBoSo CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A ROOKIE KART FOR BETA 7

Started by Sam, April 13, 2012, 02:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A little cadet/rookie

yes
23 (53.5%)
no
5 (11.6%)
it would make the sim better for little peeps
10 (23.3%)
it would make the sim worse for older peeps
1 (2.3%)
its a bad idea
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Sam

April 13, 2012, 02:56:39 AM Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 04:06:08 AM by SAMBO72
Ok im little and it would be the best thing if i could drive my rookie kart because there are no tracks on the game i have driven so can i well we have a rookie kart please there is no other thing the same as that because i need something the same as i have. tried to build a track failed didnt work at all so this is th only thing other than

PIBOSO YOU SHOULD MAKE A SETING WERE PEOPLE CAN MAKE THERE OWN ENGAIN AND PUT IT IN THE GAME BUT U WOULD HAVE TO CHECK IT FOR REALISOM OR JUST ADD ALL THE KARTS AND ENGAINS WELL MAIN CLASSES FROM THE WORLD ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D PLEASE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Falling for kk like

Sam

April 13, 2012, 04:09:54 AM #1 Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 04:11:34 AM by SAMBO72
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Falling for kk like

Sam

Falling for kk like

laraarsa

Relax. If you ask polite you can come very far  :)

Let PiBoSo first fix the bugs and then add more content.

Capeta

yep it's not a priority but baby kart for begginner 'll be good and not too much large for not be an intru for the good players baby kart like GT5 :)

junak333

I am voting for that with both hands.
I am a very beginner in karting, I am usually going for indoor tracks and have fun with friends. I bought KRP just to recreate those fillings and impress folks with new skills  ;). I also have created simple tracks of my neighborhood...

Current karts in KRP are too strong and have much higher grip compared with what I am driving in reality. To make it comparable I am experimenting with different materials codes and usually using wet track – which is little artificial for indoor :).

To summarize, giving ability to users to set grip level, engine power or even cutting engines for max speed would be very welcomed!

Sorry for offending professional drivers...

Leonardo Ratafia

just put a long gear ratio and it will accelerate slow :)

PiBoSo

Don't expect a rookie kart for Beta7.
It's on the TODO list, but the top priority is for the new chassis and the new engine.

Schwoni

EVO

Quote from: Leonardo Ratafia on May 03, 2012, 03:35:35 AM
just put a long gear ratio and it will accelerate slow :)

my thoughts exactly. A mini kart class would require alot of work
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Capeta

it 'would be great but i think in priority a f1 kart 'll be better for the new circuits like silverstone nordscleife etc...

Eslotes

Not nesesary a rookie kart becuase u can pick the kf3 and put a 13/78 and it would go slow..
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

EVO

agreed.  Hard tires too, becasue mini karts have fours tires same width.
track widths should be smaller too.  Maybe more adjustablitly to do this.  in setup
I lost my rule book but the track width is much narrower than the values available.

43"  1092.2 min. rear track 
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Sam

phisics are much diff though in a rookie you turn it gets jack and tuerns in a bigger kart not so much

Falling for kk like

junak333

Great to hear KR-Pro have roadmap for non-Pro users  :D.

In the meantime I am still trying to create setup/environment for indoor amateurs.  What I found is that real karts (I am driving) have much lower REAR grip then KRP regardless of track's material (concrete in wet gives best results). That maybe the same size of tires but it is line with indoor track owners preference where they give better control to drivers while non-experienced driver are sliding a lot thus reaching lower speed.
With regards to acceleration/speed, changing gear ratio is not best option - true is accelerating slower but reaching higher speed then amateurs karts. I found that best option is to lower track temperature and open cover thus engine become colder and is much weaker :)

I went through kart setup guide but still could not reduce rear grip to the desired level.
If we could select different types of tires for front and rear that would be very helpful and I hope not big change in KRP core