• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:35:09 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Monster Energy paint almost done

Started by tysonf1, December 22, 2010, 11:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tysonf1

Is there going to be a place to post these paints for download?
Small picture to see.

Shawn Campbell

You can just post it here.  Use a file hosting site like mediafire.com

tysonf1

I just have to figure out how to get the grid lines off from the template. Here is the non-finished version for anyone who wants to run it.  Place in Kart Racing Pro/karts/kc1/paints.   you have to make that kart folder. It is not allready there.  You can put it in kc3 or ks1 folder also.. hope you guys like...
I just finished uploading it here....:              http://www.mediafire.com/?ws75s2189fcobp7

Racehard

If you open the templates with a photo editing program like photoshop or gimp, you will see the different layers of it on the side, if not, you will have to open the layer menu first.
And one of the first layers on top is the grid line layer. If you see that it should be pretty obvious how to make it invisible (just press the small button besides the layer which looks like an eye ;) )

tysonf1

Thanks, I knew it was in a layer, I just couldn't figure out how to make that layer invisible.

tysonf1

Basically finished.  Unless anyone has any ideas..
Finished Monster Ken Block Gymkhana styled
http://www.mediafire.com/?yl28fiws81qn4cy

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Racehard on December 24, 2010, 11:38:20 AM
If you open the templates with a photo editing program like photoshop or gimp, you will see the different layers of it on the side, if not, you will have to open the layer menu first.
And one of the first layers on top is the grid line layer. If you see that it should be pretty obvious how to make it invisible (just press the small button besides the layer which looks like an eye ;) )
i know is this is a old topic but can u help with GIMP Racehard ?      i took off the grid layer(with the eye).

James Beer

why dont you just download the paint i did and it worked perfectly?

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on August 08, 2012, 12:10:26 PM
why dont you just download the paint i did and it worked perfectly?
what do u mean? im trying to make my own kart paint but i cant figure out Gimp

James Beer

So why did you post on the monster energy topic if you want to ask somone something you can private message them  ???