• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:29:45 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Australia / New Zealand Championship - Round 3

Started by JamieP, March 11, 2012, 01:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieP

Well we are 2 rounds down and we are on to round 3.

The track for this week will be Goldenport. This track is very different to the first 2 and should be some fun and a new challenge. We are still awaiting the arrival of DanJ, Intrepid_69 and the return of StraightXed to give ArrowJmax and MitDawg48 a run for their money. I definitely can't keep keep them honest at this stage.

As per usual, the server will be up from 5.30 AEDT on race night and practice proper will commence at 7.00pm AEDT. The server password will be sent on the morning of the event.

See you on track

Jamie

P.S I have also started designs for a dedicated league website and previews will be available in the next couple of months. Very time poor at the moment :(

Sam

what night is the race and are you sending the password to us or just on the forum

Falling for kk like

JamieP

Quote from: SAMBO72 on March 13, 2012, 08:48:19 AM
what night is the race and are you sending the password to us or just on the forum

The race is tomorrow night and the password will be sent tomorrow morning. Server will be up at 5.30.

Sam

Falling for kk like

Arrowjmax4

I won't be able to make it :( family emergency and I'm 3000 km away from my beloved g25

Sam

hopefully your family is ok I'm so sorry for you hopefully its not a bad thing

Falling for kk like

JamieP

Quote from: Arrowjmax4 on March 13, 2012, 11:13:07 AM
I won't be able to make it :( family emergency and I'm 3000 km away from my beloved g25

Sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out and we'll see you back in 2 weeks for round 4.

Sambo, the server will be up tonight from 5.0 sydney time. I should be on and practicing from about 6 to 6.30.

Sam

March 13, 2012, 11:28:58 PM #7 Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 11:32:48 PM by SAMBO72
ok mate

Falling for kk like

Sam

and there will be know password or anything (i have never raced on a sever before thats why I'm so annoying for info)

Falling for kk like