• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:51:44 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Michiana Raceway Park Conversion from rFactor

Started by jd88x89, March 04, 2012, 06:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jd88x89

Just curious if anybody could please convert the Michiana Raceway Park track from rFactor? I looked on the conversion topic in the forum, and it didn't work for me (something is wrong with my computer and i dont have 3d max). So i was just curious if somebody could covert it. Heres the link to the track.
http://rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=MRP%20Raceway%20Park. And when it is done, could someone either email it to me or post the link where i can get it from.
Thanks, in advance

laraarsa

I could give it a try, but my 3d max isn't working quite properly.

Arrowjmax4

This is one of my favourite rfactor kart tracks, but just the track, not the karts :P tbh i liked the karts but once this came out i cant drive the ones on rfactor, feels bad.

cnt997

Yes this would be great since nationals is there this year. I absolutely love this track! the scenery is beautiful.

EVO

the video on that page.  How do we make rubber like that on our tracks? looks so real
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

EVO

Devotid, the track creator is a member here, but i haven seen him for a while
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Cloudheaven

laraarsa

I'm installing 3ds max 2010, then I will start on it.

jd88x89

kartracer102

hey just wondering what the status of this track was im going here in few months for a regional and then a national event wanted to get somewat of a feel for it

jd88x89

Just talked to laraarsa online today and he said that he's working on it. it a bit difficult. not sure when it will be out but, hopefully soon.

jd88x89

April 10, 2012, 03:01:55 PM #13 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 03:04:53 PM by jd88x89
Hey, by any chance, any updates?

laraarsa