• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:39:29 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

lets organize a GTA4 dakar rally

Started by evo1087, February 28, 2012, 06:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Racehard

February 28, 2012, 09:55:46 PM #1 Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 10:04:16 PM by Racehard
Wooow, that looks amaaaazing  ;D Great find evo.
But haven't got GTA4 installed anymore, it was such a pain to get it running back then on my old windows setup.

Dakar is great, the best way to start a new year, two weeks of daily television pleasure in january :)

I would definitely try it if I had the time to play around with testing out mods and stuff, getting everything installed and what not.
Love all kind of offroad cars and dirt bikes, I can imagine just messing around in the dunes would be fun, even more in multiplayer.

Tempted to get gta4 back running ^^

EVO

also check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS_YEN1PH1c

I have so many awesome mods 700mb worth

have you seen the first person mod?

if you add that with the real life car pack, real vechicle physics mod, real stores mod, HD textures, and visual filter mods, then you have almost real NYC lol

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Racehard

Nope I am completely new to gta mods.

PhillipFef

HI!
New Girl Kylie in San Jose BBFS BBBJ CIM DATY extremely clean and pretty always smelling good Available Text me : four. one. zero. nine. nine. five. eight. two. six. nine

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

oxnard adult meeting sites

In dating, something casual typically implies a more relaxed and informal approach to relationships without the expectations of exclusivity or long-term commitment. It often involves spending time together without the pressure of defining the relationship or making serious future plans. Communication and mutual understanding are key in navigating a casual dating arrangement to ensure that both parties are on the same page regarding their intentions and boundaries. Remember, clear and honest communication is crucial in any type of relationship.

fergrehrhreh58erhe6555445959frwegt45
local aunty sexy in coon rapids - http://allwarrior.site/kpt16w