• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:23:49 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Help with real Kart SETUP (2)

Started by Aritz, February 22, 2012, 10:34:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aritz

Hi everyone

Next week I have my first (and probably last) race of the year on Magescq and I am a light pilot, so I have to add 20kg to my KZ2 kart (178kg minimum weight)
I still have oversteering and my question is:

Do I have to add the weight in the back of the seat to make the kart heavier in the rear to have less oversteering or this will do the kart harder to drive because of the inertia of the rear part?

Thank you!

The Iceman Marco

You should add all the weight on the back of the seat, so there's more weight on the back of your kart. Normally you get more rear grip and less oversteer. So I think it should be better then. But I don't know if it'll be harder to drive and how much. So you should try it, and find out what's the best.

laraarsa

February 23, 2012, 08:15:54 AM #2 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 08:58:10 AM by laraarsa
You can also try to play with tyre pressure. Or reduce the front width. Try to ad seat struts.

Aritz

Quote from: laraarsa on February 23, 2012, 08:15:54 AM
You can also try to play with tyre pressure. Or reduce the front width. Try to ad seat struts.

Add struts for better rear grip?

Thank you

laraarsa

Quote from: Aritz on February 23, 2012, 11:42:22 AM
Quote from: laraarsa on February 23, 2012, 08:15:54 AM

Add struts for better rear grip?

Thank you
Yes that worked with my kart. If it doesn't work you can always get them off.

PhillipFef

HI!
I m looking for a big white & black cock to jack off lick and suck till you cum hard in my mouth 210 745 7504

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

speed dating deer park new york

On a dating site, something casual typically refers to a relationship or interaction that is more focused on fun, light-hearted moments, and companionship without the expectation of a serious commitment or long-term partnership. It could involve casual dates, hanging out, and getting to know each other without the pressure of defining the relationship or making any major commitments. Those interested in something casual on a dating site may be looking for a relaxed and enjoyable connection without the pressure and intensity that often comes with more serious romantic relationships.

vgergrehre875959+555
west palm beach sex girls date - http://allwarrior.site/kpt16w