• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 04:48:13 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

problem when lanch kart.exe

Started by xxsimonexx, February 14, 2012, 04:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxsimonexx

when i launch kart.exe the program crashed (i have upgrade my driver and i launch as admin but it doesn't run, i've a pc with windows 7,8GB ram, i7 and 2GB video card. Sorry for my bad English but I'm Italian  ;) ) How i can do ????

PiBoSo

Could you please post the hardware specifications?
Are graphics drivers updated, too?

xxsimonexx

i've ati radeon HD 6770M (2GB) and all drivers are updated

xxsimonexx

PiBoSo

Quote from: xxsimonexx on February 16, 2012, 03:34:52 PM
how can i i do ???  ?

Are other 3D programs working correctly?
Which graphics drivers version are you using?

xxsimonexx

the programme are mobile intel HD graphics ,graphic HD intel; are they the problems ?

PiBoSo

Quote from: xxsimonexx on February 17, 2012, 02:14:37 PM
the programme are mobile intel HD graphics ,graphic HD intel; are they the problems ?

If the system has a double-GPU with Intel and ATI, please try to force the ATI GPU.

xxsimonexx

yes, my system have double GPU but there ins't intel..... there are ati and nivida..

PiBoSo

Quote from: xxsimonexx on February 18, 2012, 11:00:52 AM
yes, my system have double GPU but there ins't intel..... there are ati and nivida..

That is an unusual setup.
Could you please post or send to support@kartracing-pro.com the file e3dlog.txt that should be generated in Kart Racing Pro installation directory?

xxsimonexx

PiBoSo

Thank you.
According to the log, OpenGL is running in software mode.
Please make sure to update the graphics drivers to the latest official ones from the GPU manufacturer.

xxsimonexx

February 20, 2012, 03:40:01 PM #11 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 07:15:12 PM by xxsimonexx
i'm sure that my drivers are update (official AMD site has said so)....

edit: if i send you my driver can you also make compatible for my pc (and all those who have the same) ???  ?

xxsimonexx

now i've installated new beta 6 and all go well!!!! thanks you :D