• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:01:49 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

simraceway

Started by cnt997, February 03, 2012, 05:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloudheaven

Quote from: Racehard on February 05, 2012, 01:17:04 PM
They seem to run a real driving school, and also sell their own sim racing wheel, I guess they earn enough money through that.

5M$

The Iceman Marco

Does any of you in this game already have the new Indycar? Because I want to try it, but it's 40000 credits and I only have 1500, so I need to do some more driving to get the points >:( :P

But if others say it suck like hell, I'm not going to try it, which saves me a lot of time. ;D

AJ Motorsports

Quote from: The Iceman Marco on May 29, 2012, 08:52:59 AM
Does any of you in this game already have the new Indycar? Because I want to try it, but it's 40000 credits and I only have 1500, so I need to do some more driving to get the points >:( :P

But if others say it suck like hell, I'm not going to try it, which saves me a lot of time. ;D

I purchased it with $ won in other events and i must say its quite a challenge but fun. Takes a bit of time to get the feel for the balance of the car. Precise steering is critical which helps save tyres in the race event. I would say it's worth the purchase if your planning on doing the event which you could win your money back or more but if just for fun then its quite expensive.

The Iceman Marco

The money you can win in the final you get in Simraceway or in real?

EVO

the FSAE car in simraceway.  We built two at hour school
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

James Beer

January 21, 2013, 06:59:24 PM #20 Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 08:45:01 PM by Intrepid junior max
guys you should get this game, you never know you might bump into allan mcnish like i did today:
SRW is for staff only

sorry the wrong way round and a bit large

on the plus side simraceway is totally free :D

Robby_21

Kinda dissapointed with Simraceway.. thought it would be a bit better, o well.. good to try it out :)
Records: xXRobby707Xx - Forum & Game: Robby_21

laraarsa

Quote from: Robby_21 on February 03, 2013, 08:58:02 AM
Kinda dissapointed with Simraceway.. thought it would be a bit better, o well.. good to try it out :)
What car did you try?

Robby_21

Records: xXRobby707Xx - Forum & Game: Robby_21

James Beer

the mitsubushi isnt the best handling car anyway and the lack of power doesnt help either, try the formula renualt 3.5 (reasonably priced and great to drive)

jdconwright

simraceway is a fun thing to play on but nothing like krp or iracing because i race at the sonoma kart track in real life and there is no way you will rev out and hit 90 in a rotax

DjFIL

Interesting hearing comments about SRW.  I play iRacing... and of course everyone bashes it there.  Also InsideSimRacing had a bit of a fallout with SRW it seems, or maybe it was when their sponsorship ended and they moved to iRacing.  I might give it a try out one day... it is free after all.  But I really love iRacing, and think it will be hard to top for online competition.

James Beer

Quote from: DjFIL on April 09, 2013, 11:57:48 PM
Interesting hearing comments about SRW.  I play iRacing... and of course everyone bashes it there.  Also InsideSimRacing had a bit of a fallout with SRW it seems, or maybe it was when their sponsorship ended and they moved to iRacing.  I might give it a try out one day... it is free after all.  But I really love iRacing, and think it will be hard to top for online competition.

yes i agree, iracing is for serious sim racers who want to treat it as an actual racing career not just like a game, where as in srw people want to go and have a bit of fun, less serious but still is a sim but not "arcady", srw is very good because it is free there is 24hr support and they are always very helpful and i didnt find that sort of customer care with iracing. with insidesimracing it was a decision on srw's part not to renew their contract because of financial issues, they say there was no hard feelings just a desicion on their part because it was not financialy viable at the time but they are looking out in the future to sponsor them again ;)

i have to be honest though the kart simulation is not good at all nothing compared to krp, it seems to me that the kart simulation is based on like car e.g car steering not actually like a real kart at all but they are bringing out improvements all the time so it could get better, i emailed them a while back asking about the kart and they said "the kart simulation is in early stages at the moment and is not fully developed, we are working with a team to try to improve the simulation as much as we can"

its free so what harm can it do?