• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:21:15 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Post pictures of your kart!

Started by laraarsa, February 02, 2012, 08:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laraarsa

Feel free to post pictures of your kart here!

laraarsa

February 06, 2012, 10:14:59 AM #1 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 10:16:34 AM by laraarsa

Stark

Wish i had some pictures where im driving. I also have a Mychron4 but it wasnt attached at the moment.  :) Will take some photos this summer when season starts and the polar bears leave us alone.
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

Aritz

The Iceman Marco

What do you think of that Maxxis SLR tires Aritz?

laraarsa

February 20, 2012, 06:58:42 PM #6 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 02:06:50 PM by laraarsa

By laraarsa at 2012-02-20

EVO

February 20, 2012, 09:34:15 PM #7 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 09:37:00 PM by EVO
is this your new kart?!?!? make your numbers blue like FS250 :)

how many bends are un the waist of the kart one or two? is it 30mm or 32mm whats the axle 50mm?
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Racehard

Quote from: richard watson on February 09, 2012, 02:40:23 AM

War Horse

I like how the american shifter exhaust pipe looks way different than the european ones  ;D
Why is that?

EVO

February 21, 2012, 12:53:35 AM #9 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 04:55:52 AM by EVO
we use moto engines
Honda CR125.  the pipe comes out the front on 2 stroke dirt bikes.  The new yamaha 450 has the exhaust coming out the rear which is unique but thats a four stroke. in the open class i heard they make 45+hp  (cams,porting,squish, tuned intake and exhaust, and of course larger carb and jetting)

laraarsa

February 21, 2012, 07:32:12 AM #10 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 08:58:27 AM by laraarsa
Quote from: EVO on February 20, 2012, 09:34:15 PM
is this your new kart?!?!? make your numbers blue like FS250 :)

how many bends are un the waist of the kart one or two? is it 30mm or 32mm whats the axle 50mm?
Yes It's my new kart! I can't make the numbers blue, because they need to be this colour! Or I will be disqualified.
I don't understand what you said first. It's a 30mm chassis with a 50mm medium axle.

EVO

February 21, 2012, 07:50:56 AM #11 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 08:18:25 AM by EVO
Kart frames  have a shape like a women...  hips waist and upper body.  The waist on swiss hutless either have two bends or one on either side.
Like my MAXIMO has one bend and my CORSA has two bends.  I believe it makes the chassis more rigid, great for heavy seniors and high power engines (125, 250, etc) that put alot of stress on the chassis, but bad for junior and cadets and lower power enignes which have less mass and torque.

Like here in the U.S. we  run our chassis very free (soft) in the 100cc class and sort of stiff in the 125cc class. It also depends alot on the chassis. Some manufacturer's are known making really stiff chassis, and other's for being soft.

you have the SA250 right?  I thought the Radiator goes on the left? does it run cooler closer to the engine becuase less travel in the tubes? the water pump where does it mount like this?

laraarsa

February 21, 2012, 09:52:33 AM #12 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 02:07:41 PM by laraarsa
Quote from: EVO on February 21, 2012, 07:50:56 AM
Kart frames  have a shape like a women...  hips waist and upper body.  The waist on swiss hutless either have two bends or one on either side.
Like my MAXIMO has one bend and my CORSA has two bends.  I believe it makes the chassis more rigid, great for heavy seniors and high power engines (125, 250, etc) that put alot of stress on the chassis, but bad for junior and cadets and lower power enignes which have less mass and torque.

Like here in the U.S. we  run our chassis very free (soft) in the 100cc class and sort of stiff in the 125cc class. It also depends alot on the chassis. Some manufacturer's are known making really stiff chassis, and other's for being soft.

you have the SA250 right?  I thought the Radiator goes on the left? does it run cooler closer to the engine becuase less travel in the tubes? the water pump where does it mount like this?
Mine has one bend. http://www.swisshutless.com/deutsch/karts_toxic.html

Yes, I have the SA250. Normally the radiator goes on the left, but because it's winter I still have it on the right, because it gives enough cooling. In the summer I have ordered
the other radioter which goes on the other side. The water pump is mounted inside the engine.

EVO

QuoteMine has one bend. http://www.swisshutless.com/deutsch/karts_toxic.html

Yes, I have the SA250. Normally the radiator goes on the left, but because it's winter I still have it on the left, because it gives enough cooling. In the summer I have ordered
the other radioter which goes on the other side. The water pump is mounted inside the engine.

that's a two bend chassis.  I just looked at all the chassis they all have two bends none have one bend any more. i guess its because of everyone is making more rigid chassis.  Im loving the new caster camber kingpin design

my karts use "pills" I think this is that new spyder system or something

Sam

Falling for kk like