• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:48:45 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

European League archive

Started by laraarsa, January 30, 2012, 04:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laraarsa

April 12, 2012, 02:16:51 PM #210 Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 03:13:11 PM by laraarsa
Oooh. lol!

Aritz

hahaha!

I was thinking I missed this rule of the league rules and I was :-[

Schwoni

Please all that racers tomorrow, practise the start. :)

tubefactor

Pole sitter should drive not too fast during formation lap in order to keep the field together. ;)
When it looks fast it usually goes fast....

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: Schwoni on April 12, 2012, 04:34:08 PM
Please all that racers tomorrow, practise the start. :)

+1 But you shouldn't drive 59 the whole time like you normally do. :P

Schwoni

haha i could do what i want if i wait in last corners with driving 25 like i always do^^ but ok.
I mean that rules in corridor first learn to drive in it correctly and not over lines and they think i can drive 50 in first lap but they also drive with 50 in corridor and get then DSQ ^^
And acclerate after yellow line and not acclerate if the first guys do :)

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: Schwoni on April 12, 2012, 06:23:13 PM

I think that should be different in the future, because in real you accelerate if the lights are green or the flag falls. Then you all can accelerate at the same time and you shouldn't wait for that yellow line.

But tomorrow we have to do it like it's possible now, so all wait with accelerating for that yellow line and keep between the corridors. Then all will be fine I think. ;)

SteeCZ

Quote from: Schwoni on April 12, 2012, 06:23:13 PM
haha i could do what i want if i wait in last corners with driving 25 like i always do^^ but ok.
I mean that rules in corridor first learn to drive in it correctly and not over lines and they think i can drive 50 in first lap but they also drive with 50 in corridor and get then DSQ ^^

And what is the max speed in the corridor? I have seen here on forum that Piboso said 50, and "somebody" :) said 40.

SteeCZ

Quote from: Schwoni on April 11, 2012, 10:21:44 PM
omg please lets use the password also for practise from tomorrow. Because there is a guy who run in wrong direction the whole time he get vote to be kicked 5 say yes 3 no and he don`t become kicked -.- that suck u can`t run a lap.
And i have no admin pw :(

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1  ;D
that was really crazy...  :(

Schwoni

50 but i think u get qualified there the numbers turn red to 49 and more is DSQ i`m not sure now. i always do 45 and i`m sure ;)

Schwoni

The test server should have now the same pw we need for tomorrow for race ;)

SteeCZ

Quote from: laraarsa on April 12, 2012, 08:57:09 AM
That was just a test server.

Now we can already test it before friday and track is wet on the beginning of practice and than gradually dry out.
Does it mean that it will be same on Friday during real test race?

SteeCZ

Quote from: Schwoni on April 12, 2012, 08:03:08 PM
The test server should have now the same pw we need for tomorrow for race ;)

great!

BTW I really like your new Robby Schwoni team logo...it takes the half of whole web page  ;D

tubefactor

Hmm, I tried to connect but failed to enter the room.
Screen shows >connected< but then nothing happens. ???
Btw the password is without capital....
When it looks fast it usually goes fast....

Diddy4957

i get the conected thing sometimes and have to wait a minute or more for it to load, although if more then 4 people are there before me I cant load the race