• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:19:58 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Loss of FFB after a few laps

Started by David Waters, January 26, 2012, 04:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schwoni

Kerpen is from Frank Hermann ;) David waters have done buckmore park. i have it in a new version it should be smoother but i`m too busy to convert that again. if u want i can send u.

David Waters

Since I upgraded my PC I was able to bring Buckmore into 3DMax myself. I'm working on it but it's a very big track, and I've been very busy with other stuff recently.

When it's done I will post on here.

EVO

sorry for confusion.  Buckmore will be amazing i remember it for RFacrtor. Best sim kart track ever
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

laraarsa

February 27, 2012, 08:56:25 AM #18 Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 02:50:29 PM by laraarsa
Quote from: EVO on February 27, 2012, 01:15:50 AM
David Waters have you released any tracks to the public? i know you made Kerpen have you optimized it for KRP, its one of my top 3  favorite tracks
Frank Hermann made Kerpen.

edit: missed Schwoni's post.

Ryan Harris

Mitdawg48

Hey guys, it's been a while since this thread has been posted in, as I noticed piboso said that the FFB loss had been fixed in beta 6, but I'm now experiencing the FFB losses again in beta 7. I use a Logitech G27 and I've got all the updated drivers etc. It's happening on tracks that didn't have any problems in the past. Has anyone else experienced this?

Piers Prior

Quote from: David Waters on February 27, 2012, 02:58:49 AM
Since I upgraded my PC I was able to bring Buckmore into 3DMax myself. I'm working on it but it's a very big track, and I've been very busy with other stuff recently.

When it's done I will post on here.
nice :)
The world is your lobster