• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:18:14 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

BUG: Logitech G920 - Lacking support?

Started by supermotor_kart, January 23, 2024, 09:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supermotor_kart

Alrighty, I purchased this game and was hoping it was going to be like Assetto Corsa or Forza 5 to set up but absolutely not. I've read many support tickets and it looks like this is a long standing issue. Something with 13b-e is breaking the ability to set up the G920.

Steps to reproduce:
Install KRP from Steam.
Run the game.
Attempt to configure the controls.

Results:
Logitech G920 does not show up at all nor do any of the suggestions in the support channel work to get this to run.

Note: Logitech G HUB is running fine for Assetto Corsa, Forza 5, iRacing. Even their UI has advanced controls setups for selecting the control elements and their calibration. The Thrustmaster shifter and the generic e-brake all work with the above mentioned programs.

Expected results:
The game runs and see the connected peripherals and is playable using common controls.

Having been a game producer for EA, Sony, LucasArts, Obsidian and Pandemic, it kills me to see a title missing common configurations pretty much every game out there has. This should be clear and obvious functionality especially if it is going to be on STEAM.

LXS77

Hi, so when you press Calibration button in Settings > Input tab you don't see any devices at all in the Controller drop down menu, do you? Basically, this game works with all Direct Input wheels, so if your devices are not detected in the calibration menu, that's really bizarre...

Just in case, here is a link to a short video on the calibration process and assigning controls in the game - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BJGd99sb4XJFIQ9WR6ieUq81507jdliF.