• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:07:41 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Need help making krp track - white squares incorrently shown in track editor

Started by GoogleCoder, January 15, 2024, 02:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoogleCoder

I'm following this tutorial to get my track in the game. I've used blender to create a simple plane as the floor and another simple object as the track.
You cannot see attachments on this board.
Here it is in windows 3d viewer. When I open it in tracked.exe:
the white squares are on the center line, and not on the boundaries of the track like in the video. Anyone know why? Thanks

LXS77

Hi, please check that the track object is named correctly (e.g. trkasph). You can refer to this guide for details: https://docs.piboso.com/wiki/index.php?title=Track_Creation_Guide

GoogleCoder

I've renamed it appropriately, but it still doesn't work and it's now glitching through itself and the ground

LXS77

Quote from: GoogleCoder on January 16, 2024, 01:24:58 AMI've renamed it appropriately, but it still doesn't work and it's now glitching through itself and the ground

I guess, you need to get back to Blender and check the track's geometry for flipped normals. If you wish, PM me your Blender file and I'll have a look.

LXS77

Hi again, there seems to be a problem with the Google Drive link. Can you please check it?

PhillipFef

HI!
Simple pleasures simple man. No drama. Looking for beautiful and sexy woman to have a good time. Lmk

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

best sex meet apps in ankeny ia

A casual relationship on dating sites typically refers to a relationship that is based on physical intimacy and companionship without the commitment and expectations of a serious partnership. In this type of relationship, individuals usually enjoy each other's company without any long-term commitments or obligations. It's important to communicate openly and honestly with your potential partner about your expectations and boundaries to ensure that both parties are on the same page. Remember that every person may have different interpretations of what a casual relationship means to them, so clear communication is key to avoid misunderstandings.

fergrehrhreh58erhe6555445959frwegt45
find a hookup online carmichael ca - http://allwarrior.site/kpt16w

farareaa

Electronic games provide a Infinite Craft platform for self-expression and personal growth, encouraging players to think critically and problem-solve.