• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 10:26:49 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro beta5 WIP

Started by PiBoSo, December 07, 2011, 11:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Quote from: Atom1kk on December 08, 2011, 04:24:52 PM
4stroke ?, why no rotax:(

Because the 4 stroke engine got a lot more requests.
Also the Rotax MAX is not so much different than the KC3 category.

rogenator

Quote from: PiBoSo on December 07, 2011, 03:59:17 PM
Quote from: Eslotes on December 07, 2011, 03:49:18 PM
how much HP has got the FS250

Around 35hp at 10.000 rpm

Seems a tad weak for a 250cc engine we got 40hp out of a k99 B bomb comet engine (135Ccc)
                                      and that was 1975  Roger
Be Kind To Your Web Footed Friends

Aritz

rogenator

Ahh 4cycle that explains it. I should have read a bit more. Roger

ENNKT

Piboso, will there be any engine sound enhancments. example, more wobbling sound of the engine when traveling over an un even pavement track. and will there be any more realistic bumps to cause the sound of the engine to "hiccup"  ?

Racehard

Quote from: ENNKT on December 09, 2011, 07:45:15 PM
Piboso, will there be any engine sound enhancments. example, more wobbling sound of the engine when traveling over an un even pavement track. and will there be any more realistic bumps to cause the sound of the engine to "hiccup"  ?

+1
Good one.

I think krp already has that but it is not very recognizeable.
I do not support Kart Sim at all, but in the first video of kart sim this was the only thing of which I thought could improve a bit at krp compared to the kart sim sound which other than that sucks pretty much.

EDIT: this maybe also fits better into the sound thread

rogenator

Quote from: rogenator on December 09, 2011, 04:55:08 PM
         Ahh 4cycle that explains it. I should have read a bit more. Roger

Hi Aritz no sorry my bad not putting the right eng. K99 B Bombs are 2 cycle side breathers or rotory valve the class

was 270cc 2cycle Duel eng. IKF rules so ea engine is 135cc and they put out 35 to 40 hp ea. @ ya ready

18000 rpm. karts are enduro types.   Or laydown as some call them.  They were very fast on road courses

here in USA.                 

I love this kart sim as much as I love my real kart its cheaper lol Roger :)

rogenator

Quote from: ENNKT on December 09, 2011, 07:45:15 PM

I belive it does that very well with the beta4 ed.     

Rogenator :)

ENNKT

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

cnt997

is there a chance for new tk steering wheel?

PiBoSo

EVO

December 20, 2011, 04:10:32 AM #27 Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 06:47:40 AM by EVO
Quote from: PiBoSo on December 20, 2011, 01:23:06 AM
The driver approves Beta5.

Nnniiicccceeee    How do you make everything seem so easy? 

cnt997

EVO

it would be cool to stick are arm out like saying nice race hand shake/high five kind of deal.