• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:40:28 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Racing Pro beta4

Started by PiBoSo, October 30, 2011, 07:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

Quote from: ENNKT on November 06, 2011, 04:45:27 AM
I don't see "testing" "groove multiplier" in profile ini.   ?

just add this

[testing]
groove_multiplier=20
wet_multiplier=20

this in gfx section too makes game look nicer
vsync=1
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

ENNKT

ENNKT

When taking tight corners, the engine also sounds like its bouncing or skipping, will that dynamic be added to sound design ?

EVO

I dont know if KRP always had this but i love the sound the KS1 makes off throttle from high rpms.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

MuFaS

Great Work!

One of the best Simulator. But I have little problem. I have Thrustmaster F430 Racing Wheel, which has not Clutch Pedal. I want to play with mechanic gears, but I could not find "Clutch help" in game menu. Can you add this function, when game will release? It's important.

Thanx

Aritz

Quote from: MuFaS on November 10, 2011, 08:31:04 AM
Great Work!

One of the best Simulator. But I have little problem. I have Thrustmaster F430 Racing Wheel, which has not Clutch Pedal. I want to play with mechanic gears, but I could not find "Clutch help" in game menu. Can you add this function, when game will release? It's important.

Thanx

What for? You can use the padels for clutch and front brake (KC1) You barely will use the clutch in starts or in boxes, it is not very difficult to start using the digital padel, the engine will not stall.

cnt997

where is the download located

cnt997

which mirror?
or does it matter

Aritz

Racehard

November 26, 2011, 06:52:25 PM #85 Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 12:30:02 AM by Racehard
Today I've used one set of tires until it was worn out completely for the very first time.
Before I changed them at about 50%, never had that long sessions.
I found it great, how the tires kept on changing their texture, really like the last status visually and the karts behavior with tires that are completely done. Really no chance to go anywhere near as fast as with new ones. A small wish of mine would be to have even more stages of visual wear.
EDIT:
Ok tested it once more, after about 30 laps on one set with the shifter the tires were pretty much done, and then did some donuts and checked the rear tires and they were even slightly more worn out. - Good work on that PiBoSo :)

Another thing, what about Rye House PiBoSo, there have been videos and pictures around since a long time now. Seems like an amazing track aswell but when can we expect it to be released? Next beta? Or is something wrong with it?

Thanks ;)

gabin88

Hey guys been testing a bit in the KF1 and recently noticed at Essay (with a custom setup) the kart jacks perfectly like a real kart but at base setup it is just slides on four wheels, this was all on beta 3 and just downloaded beta 4b and go to Essay and input the regular setup i use and notice how it slides????? pretty sure a kart is suppose to flex and jack also. This also the same for all the karts just seems wierd any ideas why this happened?

Schwoni

Beta 4 is much slower as beta3 i don`t know why but since beta 4 the fps crash  is much more as in beta3. Amsterdam in is nearly undriveable, Today i tested roskilde also
there are 2 parts where it lag massive. Why since beta4? this tracks haven`t dynamic asphalt so what`s the matter?
i only use 1440x900 resolution antialias and antistopic 8x Last week was the last update of graphic driver.

Spec:
AMD Quad Core @ 3,0 GHZ
8GB Ram
ATI Radeon 6950 2048MB
Win 7

This should be enough for krp. Why this tracks worked fine in beta3 and in beta4 not?

laraarsa

Quote from: gabin88 on December 15, 2011, 02:37:16 PM
Hey guys been testing a bit in the KF1 and recently noticed at Essay (with a custom setup) the kart jacks perfectly like a real kart but at base setup it is just slides on four wheels, this was all on beta 3 and just downloaded beta 4b and go to Essay and input the regular setup i use and notice how it slides????? pretty sure a kart is suppose to flex and jack also. This also the same for all the karts just seems wierd any ideas why this happened?
did you change air temperature?