• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:35:02 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

TKM 100cc

Started by jay, January 07, 2023, 02:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

I saw some old posts containing some TKM engine mods, however all links have expired / been taken down

Was wondering if anyone has access and would be willing to share, thank you! Testing out a direct drive Junior TKM on the weekend at Rye House so wanted to get a bit of practice in beforehand
#ChatShitGetSent

mandatskymn

Make dating stress-free and enjoyable with the best casual dating experience.
Actual Girls
Finest Сasual Dating

LaZ 64!

Quote from: jay on January 07, 2023, 02:01:42 PMI saw some old posts containing some TKM engine mods, however all links have expired / been taken down

Was wondering if anyone has access and would be willing to share, thank you! Testing out a direct drive Junior TKM on the weekend at Rye House so wanted to get a bit of practice in beforehand

Hey! I know its a hella late response, but I know where you can get a working TKM Junior and Senior. There is this league that runs this game known as "KartVirtural UK". They have TKM available for you to download and race.(They do league races with them too.) You could probably look it up online and you'll find a link to their discord server.
Cheers,
Legend 64.

OPotter33

Quote from: LaZ 64! on February 12, 2024, 12:35:04 AM
Quote from: jay on January 07, 2023, 02:01:42 PMI saw some old posts containing some TKM engine mods, however all links have expired / been taken down

Hey! I know its a hella late response, but I know where you can get a working TKM Junior and Senior. There is this league that runs this game known as "KartVirtural UK". They have TKM available for you to download and race.(They do league races with them too.) You could probably look it up online and you'll find a link to their discord server.

Funny you should respond to that, the lad asking that question OWNS KVUK haha

LaZ 64!

Quote from: OPotter33 on February 27, 2024, 09:28:16 PM
Quote from: LaZ 64! on February 12, 2024, 12:35:04 AM

Funny you should respond to that, the lad asking that question OWNS KVUK haha

I didnt even notice that lol
Cheers,
Legend 64.