• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

KZ karts on car racing tracks :D

Started by Hansen24, September 01, 2012, 06:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hansen24

So we have gotten a idea here in little denmark (I think i actually came from france) That we would try out and race with KZ2 karts on a danish car racing tracks and we ended up going with the FDM jyllandsringen. We ended up getting an okay from the track but we had to drive the same weekend as they hosted a MC event. So because it was a car racing track we were given the okay to drive from our pit area (our tents) all the way up to the grid, and to see people look and kids be amazed over these karts that some of them before only saw as little renting karts that could 60 km/h was great. That weekend we had lots of people come down and had a little chat with us in our team tent :) But heres a little video of 2 of my teammates when they were up testing a couple of days before the race :) Ill add the videos of the race when my teammate has put it up on youtube :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzaIll0ZtgQ
Enjoy :D
Driver for G.P Racing denmark
KZ2

Kimzu97

Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

Hansen24

There was more than enough :D But the officials werent too keen with line up of karts so they sometimes they set us in the wrong starting positions :) and it a long way when you have to push yourself back to the next stall
Driver for G.P Racing denmark
KZ2