• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 09:20:36 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

live for speed

Started by James Beer, November 07, 2012, 11:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Beer

hi is live for speed any good ?
if so i might try the demo?!

any reviews that you guys have?

many thanks

LIAM-36-AUS

lol, im not aloud to have it because you have to be over 16 or 18 or something  :-[  >:(  so you would'nt be either Intrepid  :P       

James Beer

where does it say that? http://www.lfs.net/?page=moreabout ill just ignore it anyway

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on November 08, 2012, 12:19:12 AM
where does it say that? http://www.lfs.net/?page=moreabout ill just ignore it anyway
thats different then what im thinking about, sorry  :-[   there's a agme over here called Live for Speed and its made by Need for speed except you can race online with other players on PC.    Ive never seen that game, looks good though  :P  ;D

James Beer

Dan Buck

LFS, Live for Speed!

if it's good?????

it's better than rF1 and rF2!
it actually doesn't have real cars, nor real tracks. it doesn't have day/night transition. it doesn't have weather changing.
STILL, it's way far ahead in physics than rFactor... the closest to iRacing so far... cannot compare it to KRP as it's a different segment of the market (even all being turned to racing)...

worth the shot!

one of the best multiplayers EVER... they have Endurance Races from 3 to 24 hours, REAL TIME!!!!!!!! with broadcast, commenting and everything...
if you have a good team, the fun is certainly guaranteed! ;)

buy it, you won't regret it!
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Kimzu97

This was the first racing simulator that I bought and I have been very happy with it!

The physics and the multiplayer are absolutely great!

But sadly it has been over a year since the last patch, even though it's in beta stage (not an alpha anymore, isn't it?)

There's one real car, Formula BMW, which comes in the demo
Definitely try the demo!
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

Dan Buck

nope, no alpha!! it's still a beta! ;)
it will always be i guess! :D
the running version is the 0.6B and they are currently working on a new tyre model and a real life track (the european Rockingham)

in fact, there are 3 real life cars: F-BWM, F1 and the little MRT5, from the Formula SAE competition! ;)

the sounds are kind of lame, but you can get used to it! it really sounds like ATARI for me! hhehehe but you can tweak a lot of thing, not to say EVERYTHING if you want!
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Kimzu97

Quote from: Dan Buck on November 08, 2012, 04:04:59 PM
in fact, there are 3 real life cars: F-BWM, F1 and the little MRT5, from the Formula SAE competition! ;)
Now I remembered that there's actually 4 real cars: RaceAbout is real too :D
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

Dan Buck

hell, i forgot that one!!

amazingly difficult to drive, a real challenge! ;)

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Dan Buck on November 08, 2012, 04:04:59 PMthere are 3 real life cars: F-BWM, F1 and the little MRT5, from the Formula SAE competition! ;)

the sounds are kind of lame, but you can get used to it! it really sounds like ATARI for me! hhehehe but you can tweak a lot of thing, not to say EVERYTHING if you want!
The LX4 and LX6 are real im pretty sure, they look very similar to the Caterham 7!

Dan Buck

similar, but not based on the Caterhams!! ;)
like FZR are similar to a Porsche or a Nissan, but not based on those as well...

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Dan Buck on November 09, 2012, 04:03:11 AM
similar, but not based on the Caterhams!! ;)
like FZR are similar to a Porsche or a Nissan, but not based on those as well...
oh,ok.   :-[           

Dan Buck

hahhahaa dont give me that sad face will ya! :D :D :D

LauZzZn

i try the demo this eve,too.
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport