To backup IMAP mailboxes to PST format? Then I would like to suggest you can also try Mailsbackup IMAP Backup Tool to backup IMAP mailbox emails to local PC as PST, MBOX, EML, PDF, etc. IMAP Backup and Restore tool enables to backup IMAP Server and IMAP account to IMAP, Gmail, Office 365, etc. using IMAP backup software.users can efficiently backup IMAP account to PST, EML, MBOX, EMLX, PDF, DOC, CSV, MSG, XPS, RTF, ZIP, HTML, MHT, etc. You can also save IMAP account emails to various desktop based email clients such as Thunderbird, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Windows Live Mail, Zimbra, etc.
Check for more details at: https://www.mailsbackup.com/imap/
I had a better experience after I started checking customer support before registering, because I once needed an answer about a withdrawal and discovered that the available https://www.gameart.eu/gambling/cz/zahranicni-casino (https://www.gameart.eu/gambling/cz/zahranicni-casino/) support hours were limited, so now I look at the contact options together with the payment and verification rules, and the overview of international online casinos gives a useful checklist for these practical questions, with some operators offering support through live chat while others rely mainly on email.