Kart Racing Pro Official Forum

Mods => Tracks => Topic started by: xavvvvvvvv on December 28, 2024, 03:56:49 AM

Title: Ballarat Kart Club (Old Layout)
Post by: xavvvvvvvv on December 28, 2024, 03:56:49 AM
The old version of Ballarat is in Kart Racing Pro! A massive thanks to haune90 who created this for rFactor 2 and allowed me to put it on KRP.

I realise it's a bit buggy like tyre walls are see through and all that but I will fix it in future versions. As of now I'm working on the new version of Ballarat


drive.google.com/drive/folders/1B_sTNBqR0TF_WazuuFo39Vi9zMG3oHcM?usp=sharing
Title: Re: Ballarat Kart Club (Old Layout)
Post by: priyanka on August 24, 2026, 12:55:13 PM
These Escort Service in Munirka (https://munirka.cherrygirls.net/) redefine satisfaction completely! My evening was filled with romantic dinners, sensual conversations, and erotic adventures that pushed all my boundaries in the best way. She was attentive, affectionate, and absolutely stunning. The connection we built felt authentic and deeply pleasurable. Best escort experience in Delhi, hands down!