• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:45:34 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Unipro users

Started by PiBoSo, September 19, 2011, 05:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aritz

I am sure that you already know that, but their website is www. Uniprolaptimer . Com (fix the link, I didnt want to put it correctly because of the laws or copyrights, you know) they have a very good pdf manual for their product.

PiBoSo

What is the exact width of the Unipro laptimer?

Hansen24

Quote from: PiBoSo on September 19, 2011, 09:02:46 PM
Quote from: Hansen24 on September 19, 2011, 06:53:26 PM
In real life i normally got my engine Tempature in the right bottom corner and water tempature in the left bottom corner. While i can change between rpm and km/h on the left top corner. and ofcourse times and laps as you got in the video

Thank you for the reply. Is data printed exactly like in the real one?
Do you have splits? Do you have the difference with the best lap?
i doesnt use splits on it only when i cross the finish line i get a difference and and if it were my best time second or thourd best time and so on in the lower right corner
Driver for G.P Racing denmark
KZ2

Aritz

Quote from: PiBoSo on September 25, 2011, 08:13:54 PM

What is the exact width of the Unipro laptimer?

Good question, I will try to anwser it during the day

Is all the rest fixed? Any doubt with the splits? Now I am back and I can test it.

PiBoSo

Where is time difference between last lap or last split and best lap displayed? In the upper-right corner?

Hansen24

Lower right corner at the unipro 6003. It gets displayed with the difference beetwen the fastest lap and the lap you just finished. So if i was 2 tenth of a second slower than my fastet lap i will show with for example it was my third fastest time and it was 0.20+. sorry for my bad english
Driver for G.P Racing denmark
KZ2

Aritz

Aritz

September 26, 2011, 07:24:48 PM #22 Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 07:44:37 PM by Aritz
Quote from: Hansen24 on September 26, 2011, 05:04:23 PM
Lower right corner at the unipro 6003. It gets displayed with the difference beetwen the fastest lap and the lap you just finished. So if i was 2 tenth of a second slower than my fastet lap i will show with for example it was my third fastest time and it was 0.20+. sorry for my bad english

yes:

By the way, this is what the screen shows when the Unipro is waiting for the last split (the finnish line) for start counting the time, if there is one split more before the finnish line, the counter will be -1 (or -2 etc) Like other displays, you can setup it for wait until the starting line for start counting the time, if not, you probably will count the laps in one split instead of the finnish line (when the boxes are in the middle of the track mostly)

And this, when you are in the first lap but before crossing the line (obviuos)

Aritz

Anything else?

Note: I had edit the previous post with other photo

PiBoSo

September 27, 2011, 12:24:14 AM #24 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 10:32:15 PM by PiBoSo

Thank you for the info.