• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:22:15 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

resolution problem

Started by simokart94, September 23, 2011, 03:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simokart94

Hi.

I write you for a problem with this game. I have installed the game on my pc but when I go to start it jams me and it comes me a message of windows that tells me to change the resolution of the game. The problem is that to change the resolution of the game I must enter the game. I have tried to also change the resolution of the screen of the pc but it didn't work equally. I'm sorry if my English isn't perfect because I use translator. Thanks.

PiBoSo

Quote from: simokart94 on September 23, 2011, 03:05:08 PM
Hi.

I write you for a problem with this game. I have installed the game on my pc but when I go to start it jams me and it comes me a message of windows that tells me to change the resolution of the game. The problem is that to change the resolution of the game I must enter the game. I have tried to also change the resolution of the screen of the pc but it didn't work equally. I'm sorry if my English isn't perfect because I use translator. Thanks.

Please try editing the file "kart.ini" in Kart Racing Pro installation directory, to change x and y in "GFX_DEFAULT" section to your desktop resolution.

simokart94

September 23, 2011, 06:37:17 PM #2 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 06:44:44 PM by simokart94
I have tried. but it doesn't work yet.