• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:25:57 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Graphic Lag.. why?

Started by arisfaria, September 02, 2011, 04:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arisfaria

Hi its my first post here, I'm using a Mac book pro to play KRP (maybe with not so many FPS, but its playable) I also play iRacing and the fps there, are like 20 with all the minimum graphics settings.. If I use another laptop (pc) with a "better" graphic card and play iRacing the fps are like 50-60 but KRP is unplayable it has too much lag and all the textures are on low, and shadows off, every graphic setting is on the minimum..

Is there another way to configure the graphic settings to play KRP? or can someone tell me how to solve this problem?

Excuse me for my english..

PiBoSo

Quote from: arisfaria on September 02, 2011, 04:40:50 AM
Hi its my first post here, I'm using a Mac book pro to play KRP (maybe with not so many FPS, but its playable) I also play iRacing and the fps there, are like 20 with all the minimum graphics settings.. If I use another laptop (pc) with a "better" graphic card and play iRacing the fps are like 50-60 but KRP is unplayable it has too much lag and all the textures are on low, and shadows off, every graphic setting is on the minimum..

Is there another way to configure the graphic settings to play KRP? or can someone tell me how to solve this problem?

Excuse me for my english..

Which graphics card / chip?
Upgrading graphics drivers can improve performances.

Arrowjmax4

same problem for me.... and ive updated drivers and nothing

PiBoSo

Quote from: Arrowjmax4 on September 05, 2011, 11:33:39 AM
same problem for me.... and ive updated drivers and nothing

Could you please post the PC specifications?

arisfaria

I've updated drivers and it got better, but still laggy :( and still every graphic setting is at its minimum..

'Mobile Intel (R) 4 series express chipset family', it says maximum graphics memory 1695MB..
Pentium (R) Dual- Core CPU T4500 @2.30 GHz 2.30 Ghz
RAM memory: 4 GB
Windows 7

PiBoSo

Quote from: arisfaria on September 05, 2011, 07:00:01 PM
I've updated drivers and it got better, but still laggy :( and still every graphic setting is at its minimum..

'Mobile Intel (R) 4 series express chipset family', it says maximum graphics memory 1695MB..
Pentium (R) Dual- Core CPU T4500 @2.30 GHz 2.30 Ghz
RAM memory: 4 GB
Windows 7

Unfortunately integrated Intel chips are very slow. Also, their OpenGL drivers are not well optimized.
To use Kart Racing Pro with full graphics a dedicated graphics card is needed.

arisfaria

September 06, 2011, 03:04:42 AM #6 Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 07:00:01 AM by arisfaria
 :'(

Thanks for the answer..

EDIT: I was using parallels desktop, and started using boot camp and now its really fast on my mac, same with iracing.