• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:45:49 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Cannot get my Logitech G920 Wheel Working

Started by Reaper88, October 21, 2022, 03:22:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reaper88

October 21, 2022, 03:22:38 AM Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 03:38:16 AM by Reaper88
Hi, I just purchased KRP from Steam and cannot seem to get my Logitech G920 wheel/pedals recognized.
Here is my process:

- I click on settings
- "Controller Profile" appears and it's all dashes like this ---------
- I click on "Calibrate"
- "Logitech G Hub G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel" appears in the Controller box
- I do the calibration process
- Click "OK"

Once I go back to the settings box, "Controller Profile" is still dashes -------- and I cannot choose anything else. "Logitech... " does not appear.

I've attached a video to show what's happening.

Please Advise! You cannot see attachments on this board.

LXS77

Hi, after the calibration, try to bind the controls manually.

Markmccabe1

I am having the same problem. Can anyone explain this to me. Thanks

LXS77

Quote from: Markmccabe1 on August 06, 2023, 11:04:58 PMI am having the same problem. Can anyone explain this to me. Thanks

Hi, please make sure that your Logitech G Hub software is running, launch the game and follow the instructions in the post below to calibrate the wheel and pedals and bind the controls manually:

http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=3596.msg30232#msg30232

Markmccabe1

Where is the steering wheel profiler? And then I start krp and go to settings.

LXS77

Quote from: Markmccabe1 on August 07, 2023, 12:51:49 AMWhere is the steering wheel profiler?

The steering wheel profiler is your Logitech G Hub software. And yeah, in KRP, go to Settings, then Input tab and press Calibration button.

Markmccabe1

I still cannot get any of this to work. I can get the will to center on calibration. The pedals just go all the way to the right and stay there. Nothing shows up on the controller profile. Help will be very much appreciated. Thank you

LXS77

Quote from: Markmccabe1 on August 12, 2023, 12:42:55 AMThe pedals just go all the way to the right and stay there.

So when you press the pedals, you don't see the values changing and the indicator moving (please see the attached screenshot)? And I also assume that Logitech G Hub stays running in the background when you start the game.

Markmccabe1

I am very novice to this. But I believe my g hub is running in the background. I can use my iracing. I can always get the steering wheel centered. Y is the throttle and this is the first time I was able to get it centered. I did the break and all it did was move the throttle y again. It usually does not do that. The clutch went all the way to the right. Y RZ and slider1 are usually always on the right when I try to do this. I'm sure there is a simple fix but I am just not finding the directions. Thanks again for any help.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.

LXS77

Right, you don't need to try to centre the Throttle. All pedals should be fully released before pressing the OK button. The centring is for the steering wheel only and it will normally centre by itself anyway.

Basically, the calibration process is quite simple. You just rotate the steering wheel several times to hit the min and max values and then depress the pedals fully a couple of times.  Leave the wheel centred, release the pedals and press OK button to leave the Calibration mode. Then manually assign controls to Steer, Throttle and Brake (click on each option and bind the controls by following the on-screen prompts).

I've recorded a short video to demonstrate the process. Maybe you'll find it helpful (there're just a couple of  differences - the pedals are directly connected to the PC, hence two devices in the Controller list and the brake and the clutch are combined so they move together, but the general principle is still the same).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BJGd99sb4XJFIQ9WR6ieUq81507jdliF