• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:39:35 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Mini 2011 request

Started by Dan Buck, September 08, 2011, 06:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Buck

September 08, 2011, 06:28:05 PM Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 06:36:49 PM by Dan Buck
Hello guys...

I'm wondering if there is some good old soul up to reproduce brazilian team Kart Mini chassis and suit please?

Some pics would help, right?! :D

Some logos aswell (I couldn't find any bigger than these)...

--

If you guys can make one suit with my name (Daniel Buck) on the left leg I would be very much appreciated! :)
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Dan Buck

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

EVO

September 12, 2011, 05:51:28 AM #3 Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 05:57:49 AM by evo1087
do you have a picture of the floor pan? High  definition photos of the logos too?

Dan Buck

man, i am really not finding any! :(

the bigger ones that i found were the ones ive attached up there! :( :(

EVO

Dan Buck

Barlo

They should paint the body of kart crg. With the tony kart was not very good ... :D

Dan Buck

evo, I assume you were working on it. any news?

EVO

complete paints take awhile (kart helemet suit) especially if you want a nice one

Dan Buck

YEY! \o/

i can wait as long as you need!! heheh

just wanted a little update on this!

Barlo

Wow this turned out great. I'm eager to see how it has been the kart :D

Dan Buck

O_O

i could use it right now as it is! LOOKS BETTER THAN THE REAL ONE! HEHEH

Barlo

It looks really cool. I already have it!

EVO

October 19, 2011, 03:46:52 AM #14 Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 06:01:29 AM by evo1087
Here it is

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9kat1a7p3otyv8t/Kart%20Mini%202011.pnt