• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:22:55 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

FFB Settings for G25

Started by mdobrowney, September 01, 2011, 09:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdobrowney

Eh all i have been messing around with the demo of kart sim pro trying to see if it something i am willing to buy. Have alot of FFB problems

My profiler is set to

overall 100%
effects on 0%
dampering set to 20%
Spring enable but set to 0%

900 degrees of rotation set..

in game

Force feedback at 100%
dampering at 50%
Rotation at 900%

At this settings the wheel will shake out of contorl

if i lower it to around 3 % FFB it stops shaking but there is no FFB

On the lower left is smooth and something else. I click that on it seems to be better. be nice if there was pdf of what all the settings meant .. This trial and error sucks .. anyone know what all the in game settings mean or know of a link

PiBoSo

Quote from: mdobrowney on September 01, 2011, 09:32:05 PM
Eh all i have been messing around with the demo of kart sim pro trying to see if it something i am willing to buy. Have alot of FFB problems

My profiler is set to

overall 100%
effects on 0%
dampering set to 20%
Spring enable but set to 0%

900 degrees of rotation set..

in game

Force feedback at 100%
dampering at 50%
Rotation at 900%

At this settings the wheel will shake out of contorl

if i lower it to around 3 % FFB it stops shaking but there is no FFB

On the lower left is smooth and something else. I click that on it seems to be better. be nice if there was pdf of what all the settings meant .. This trial and error sucks .. anyone know what all the in game settings mean or know of a link

In Kart Racing Pro, please try setting damping to 0.

mdobrowney

All i need is an list of what each setting does to the wheel's ffb. I have tryed 0% damping. did not stop the wheel from shaking. Only thing that stopped it was the thing at the bottom left that says something about smooth and something else. i am not at my pc right now.. but i know it is a box below dead zone stuff.. once i click that box it stops shaking the wheel. But i have no idea what that box is for. never seen something like that in wheel; settings. information for this sim seems to be hard to come by. Just need like manual to explain all this stuff and also garage settings. i have no idea how to setup this chassis.

PiBoSo

Quote from: mdobrowney on September 01, 2011, 10:18:30 PM
All i need is an list of what each setting does to the wheel's ffb. I have tryed 0% damping. did not stop the wheel from shaking. Only thing that stopped it was the thing at the bottom left that says something about smooth and something else. i am not at my pc right now.. but i know it is a box below dead zone stuff.. once i click that box it stops shaking the wheel. But i have no idea what that box is for. never seen something like that in wheel; settings. information for this sim seems to be hard to come by. Just need like manual to explain all this stuff and also garage settings. i have no idea how to setup this chassis.

The wheel shaking at near zero speed is due to the delay of most wheels.
Maybe a bit of deadzone could help.
Damping in Kart Racing Pro is not correctly working, so it's strongly recommended to leave it at zero, unless you want to experiment.
"Smooth" adds a delay filter to input. When using a steering wheel it should be off to get a direct connection with front tires.

mdobrowney

what FFB % should i run on the G25.