• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:33:06 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

[Release] Karting de Joigny

Started by andri, August 31, 2011, 05:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Buck

i fell in love with this track as well!! ;)

turn one is just INSANE, can imagine with a dozen of karts all together!!!
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Specialized S-Works

Quote from: andri on August 31, 2011, 05:03:28 AM
Here is the beta version of the conversion of Karting de Joigny. Track is registered, so your best lap time will be recorded. This track has checkpoint system on it and cameras good.
Will need online test for marshalls.

Many thanks to TAZ, the track builder.

Andri - enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/?8222fq6ze8wwz5a

.rdf file and marshalls available for download. Thanks a lot Schwoni.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1q7ikwvy7ntwqu8

Hello
The file of the circuit not available on mediafire.. :(
Have anyone a new link to download te track???

Thanks a lot

andri

Sorry, I removed the file because I uploaded a newer version, but I've to wait before public release it because of a small bug. Will release it this weekend.

Andri

andri

oppolo

here it doesn't work

if i make a pkz file, krp doesn't start

if i copy the folder kartingdejoigny in the track folder, krp start, but i have CTD when krp tries to load the track

andri

Quote from: oppolo on October 06, 2011, 10:06:02 PM
here it doesn't work

if i copy the folder kartingdejoigny in the track folder, krp start, but i have CTD when krp tries to load the track

Is this happened only with Karting de joigny track, or with another track also? for sure, the files I put in the .rar file are working.

oppolo

Quote from: andri on October 07, 2011, 06:02:10 AM
Quote from: oppolo on October 06, 2011, 10:06:02 PM
here it doesn't work

Is this happened only with Karting de joigny track, or with another track also? for sure, the files I put in the .rar file are working.

yes only joigny, i have installed it in another pc with win7 (the first has XP) and it works, but only if i don't make the file PKZ

EVO

Quote from: Dan Buck on September 13, 2011, 06:58:52 PM
i fell in love with this track as well!! ;)

turn one is just INSANE, can imagine with a dozen of karts all together!!!

Turn 1 is awesome, just lift and drift
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

dibu

Hi andri, thanks for registrating your track.  :)
For me the online timing doesn't work. I also didn't see a first lap from you in the stats. Can you please correct it?

andri

Quote from: dibu on November 06, 2011, 09:30:35 PM
Hi andri, thanks for registrating your track.  :)
For me the online timing doesn't work. I also didn't see a first lap from you in the stats. Can you please correct it?

Hi Dibu,

Yep I tried to register the track but I think the codes (prev and actual code) I entered were not good because I have 3 codes and I don't remember wich one is prev and which one the actual code.

Piboso, can you please reset the reg of karting de joigny? Thank you in advance.

PiBoSo

Quote from: andri on November 06, 2011, 10:40:14 PM
Piboso, can you please reset the reg of karting de joigny? Thank you in advance.

Done.
Please remember to leave "Track Layout" field empty, unless you are registering a new layout of an existing track.

andri

EVO

November 07, 2011, 05:22:56 AM #27 Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 09:59:16 PM by evo1087
we drove today at Essay. I think i like your track the most.  we should drive sometime on ur track. 
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

prostix

I can not drive on the cicuit for this file is not in PKZ
how to

thank you in advance

dibu

Extract the .rar file (you need to download+install 7-Zip or Winrar) and copy the complete folder to 
C:\Program Files\Kart Racing Pro\tracks or whatever your KRP folder is.
Folder "tracks" needs to be created for the first AddOn-Track!