• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:17:34 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

[Release] Karting de Joigny

Started by andri, August 31, 2011, 05:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andri

August 31, 2011, 05:03:28 AM Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 07:15:10 PM by andri
Please, download again the karting de joigny track. Here is the link for download :

http://www.mediafire.com/?fwn65e2i8ecy1ih

Many thanks to TAZ (the track builder) and Schwoni.

Andri - enjoy

Aritz

good job :D

you can try on www.cgtextures.com

is free and you have all kind of textures, tiled, masked or normal.

andri

andri

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Schwoni

Schwoni

I tested the track and it is much fun to drive. Thank for that ;) The marshalls are wrong. Go in tracked > view > Marshalls then a window opens there in models path navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Kart Racing Pro\misc\marshals. ( u have to unpack misc folder to choose that file) then in same window click on load and choose your marshall.cfg file then u have the same steering for look as in mapview. u see a list of all marshalls. right click and locate to one and u see him. u can move them with y,x,c buttons. ( y is maybe z for you) when u have all marshalls on right position click on save and it`s done ;)

The man in blue shirt is the flagman ;)

andri

Schowni, are you be able to do the marshall and post here the good one please? I don't have time today ... let me know please.

Schwoni

ok i do it and change speedtrap to a better place k?

andri

andri

andri

Pibosso or someone else,

Is there a way to divide the asphalt and grass/gravel (the side) on the track in 3ds max? The problem is, these are currently in one piece (stick together), and I need the way how to divide them.

Snappe

Quote from: andri on September 10, 2011, 10:43:12 PM
Is there a way to divide the asphalt and grass/gravel (the side) on the track in 3ds max?

Select the object that you want to divide. Right click and select 'polygon' from the top-left menu ('element' mode will be faster if the parts are not welded). Select all the parts that you want to seperate, right click and select 'detach' from the lower-left menu. Then give the new object a name (make sure both boxes are unticked), and click ok!

andri

Quote from: Snapper on September 12, 2011, 05:01:09 PM
Quote from: andri on September 10, 2011, 10:43:12 PM
Is there a way to divide the asphalt and grass/gravel (the side) on the track in 3ds max?

Select the object that you want to divide. Right click and select 'polygon' from the top-left menu ('element' mode will be faster if the parts are not welded). Select all the parts that you want to seperate, right click and select 'detach' from the lower-left menu. Then give the new object a name (make sure both boxes are unticked), and click ok!

Thank you Snapper. Will check it later.