• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:49:43 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Question about Adobe Photoshop

Started by The Iceman Marco, July 28, 2011, 06:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman Marco

I'm trying to make my own helmet. I use Adobe Photoshop, but my skills are very bad. I still think I can make my helmet, because it isn't a difficult design. But I have a question about it. Is it possible to make only one side of the helmet and mirror it when that side is finished? When it's possible, how do you do it?

Racehard

Yes it's possible.

Mark the area you want to mirror, right click on it - free transform- right click on it again - mirror as wished

The Iceman Marco

Thanks, I tried it, but I don't see mirror as wished. I clicked on free transform for the second time, but I only get this:

I have the free trial, don't know if that could be the problem.

Racehard

The Iceman Marco

It worked, but when I click on flip horizontal I have it only on the right side, before I had only the left side. But how can I get them on both sides?

Racehard

You have to duplicate the selection first. (select - ctrl+c - ctrl+v )

The Iceman Marco

Thanks. :D

I have another question. Is it possible to put some pictures on it? Because I have my name, which is on my helmet in real, as a picture on my computer. If it's possible I can put it on my helmet.

Racehard

July 29, 2011, 03:41:44 PM #7 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 03:44:34 PM by Racehard
Just open the picture in another photoshop window, copy paste the selection onto your helmet.
Afterwards free transform/rescale/or whatever the selection as wished with the several oportunities photoshop gives you (in same window as free transform).

The Iceman Marco

laraarsa

The Iceman Marco

laraarsa

The Iceman Marco

I can, it's finished for a while now. I made it for myself, but if others like you want it I can upload it. I'll upload it in "paints" you will see it.  ;)