• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:44:19 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Request for 2 real life tracks

Started by Bradnoah, May 22, 2022, 05:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradnoah

May 22, 2022, 05:16:38 AM Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 05:28:38 AM by Bradnoah
Yo this is my first post on this forum, me and a bunch of friends run these two tracks was hoping someone could make them to run

http://www.gopromotorplex.com/kart-rentals/karting-track/

https://www.meetatthepit.com/53-activity-content.html?start=5

(on the pits website scroll down and track layout image is at the bottom)

Bradnoah

Bradnoah

You know anything about the other track like how to make it?

LXS77

Quote from: Bradnoah on May 26, 2022, 04:38:16 AMYou know anything about the other track like how to make it?

To make a track, you need to model it in a 3d editor (e.g. Blender, 3ds Max, Bob's Track Builder) and then process it with the tools provided by the developer to bring the track in the game.

On the one hand, making an indoor track is way easier than making an outdoor one, because the track is just a rectangular plane with barriers and tyrewalls on it (constructing a building/hangar around the track is IMO more like a decoration to improve the immersion). On the other - indoor track owners are usually quite economical with the technical data. The layout they give is mostly for illustration, it's too sketchy to get details for track segment size, so a lot of guessing and estimating are involved.

Nevertheless, the creation process is still the same. This forum contains tutorials and useful tips on the topic (Mods -> Track Editing section), so I really encourage you to give it a try :-)

In case you don't particularly feel like it then you can ask for the track to be built, but be prepared to compensate for the time and efforts of a person doing it for you. These days very few people agree to design tracks to order for free.