• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:16:13 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

User Interface Translation Guide

Started by PiBoSo, August 21, 2010, 11:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Buck

can i ask you guys to post the original english.str file so i can start translating it to brazilian portuguese?
the simulator is at home and i'm at work right now, i wanted to anticipate a little work! :D
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Schwoni

open UI folder with winrar and unpack this there u can find english.str ;)

Dan Buck

naaahhh

i know where to find it! :P
i wanted a little help from anyone who could attach the file around here so i could start working on it while im idle @ work! i cannot download the whole software here! :(
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Schwoni

Dan Buck

Zerg HC

Quote from: PiBoSo on August 21, 2010, 11:02:09 PM7) Please report any problem like:

Добрый день, какая кодировка должна быть у файла для русского языка?
Good afternoon, what code page should a file have for the Russian language?

PiBoSo

January 03, 2020, 10:12:16 PM #21 Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 10:32:28 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: Zerg HC on January 03, 2020, 12:25:52 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on August 21, 2010, 11:02:09 PM7) Please report any problem like:

The Russian codepage is 1251.

A test font, using codepage 1251, can be downloaded at this link:
http://www.kartracing-pro.com/downloads/main.fnt

Zerg HC

Quote from: PiBoSo on January 03, 2020, 10:12:16 PM
Quote from: Zerg HC on January 03, 2020, 12:25:52 PM

The Russian codepage is 1251.

A test font, using codepage 1251, can be downloaded at this link:
http://www.kartracing-pro.com/downloads/main.fnt

Thanks! Now everything works.

intrepidkz125

Hello,
I apologize but I am looking for the file to translate kart racing pro into French. Could you send it to me?
thank you in advance
Tobias

Steven

Are you looking for the finished translation or the "template file" to translate it yourself?
The explanation how to get the "template file" is in the first post of this thread.
And there is a thread for French translations here: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=122.0, but there is no translation for the latest version of KRP.

intrepidkz125

Hello,
Yes i need the template file to start the translation over again. excuse me for my English.....