• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Track backwards and in diffrent configs

Started by Jason Burstein, December 11, 2010, 12:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Burstein

I can't believe nobody has suggested this yet. It would be real cool to have an option to go backwards and if the given track allows a diffrent config. They do that in real life and I think it would be really cool to have it here. I made some laps backwards on the track we have now and it would be awesome. Great job on this sim btw  :D

Bacchulum

+2

I presume this would be easier than creating whole new tracks, but I could be wrong as I've never done it. :-X

Jason Burstein

Im not really sure what it all implies doing but if it is easier which I imagine it is. Its like a whole new track backwards :)

M. Chase 53

I tried it backwards many, many laps, the off camber elevation change has a blind apex and its quiet tricky and fun! setting up a new gear to get through turn one (last turn) is important. I really like it backwards, and I have done the short track configuration too which is also pretty fun!!  8)
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose but you live to fight another day.

mopar93

Couldn't we do this online during practice right now and just skip the race sessions? Just make a long practice session and have fun.

Other layouts on the track could be used too, just blow through the cones.

I'm not at home right now so I can't test it, but I don't think the simulator penalizes during practice for going the wrong way or taking the wrong route. At least not yet, anyway.

-Maurice

Jason Burstein

You can mopar but the problem is it wont give you lap times