• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:03:20 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Download Database

Started by Hubschrauber, June 21, 2011, 08:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Waters

September 20, 2011, 05:17:57 AM #15 Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 03:46:09 PM by David Waters
Quote from: VELOCIPEDE on July 02, 2011, 03:01:38 PM
complete database with ALL tracks and direct and fast download
go here http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=38
Hi,

I'm the creator of the Buckmore Park track for rFactor. I don't know if you are associated with the website you linked to but if you are would you please tell them to remove Buckmore from that database? I am currently trying to work on bringing a driveable version of the track into KRP myself, as I do not feel that the version which already exists is properly representative of my hard work. Also, it is quite rude to upload a track without at least naming the author.

I will be releasing a better version of the track myself in the near future.

Cheers,
Dave.

Aritz

Hi, if you don't mind, can you reload Magescq track? The track has been updated for the new dynamic track surface and fixed some bugs it had.

Now the track has a layout (Magescq Historic) and I think the chosen preview image is not good, the shown track is decorative, not driveable  :P (it is driveable but not funny at all)

I did this for your excellent database:

The link for the track:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MX86TZE3

Thanks in advance

Schwoni

Racehard

To the bierbuden guys, on bierbuden1 there is an old version of büren, so I can't join the server and swap tracks and for bierbuden2 I don't know the password.

Hubschrauber

Hi!

The track should be updated now!
Sorry for the delay, but we have a lot of work to do on the bierbuden at the moment. But also KRP is on our ToDo-List... That means -> It will also recieve some download-space etc. again on some of our "big" servers. By now the site is running in my livingroom, that's not really a perfect solution ;)

Best wishes for the new year,
Marian

Racehard

Thank you, best wishes to you too.

Hubschrauber

After a long time i finally switched the download-backend.
The files are now hosted on our fileserver. Just the website is still in my livingroom ;)
So the downloads should work with much more speed now.
If you have any suggestion for new tracks just write them down here in this thread.
By now i don't have the time to search all over the forums to get a complete list.
Schwoni is also able to put the tracks on the server. And it's a quick thing to change the download-location to the bier-buden fileserver.

Happy Leeching,
Marian

Schwoni

Now it should be completed exept WIP track Maroring and lydd

Josi

Thanks a lot for such a hard work!

Ales Priban

Yep, most of tracks are awesome !

But few of them not working. Forexample Towoomba Kart Club Beta1 and  1 or 2 others.

After track load, when i click to "GO TO TRACK" game freezes and crash on the backround.

Anyway, thx for great work.

Is there problem that track file is copied directly in to KRP/tracks folder? Other tracks working also this way.

Schwoni

read discribtion, some tracks are .rar or.zip files that u have to unpack to tracks folder. For me it is not possible to do .pkz files since win7 so i have no other chance as to do it like this way.

Ales Priban

Of course, everything unpacked :)

Only was worry about alone .pkz file in /tracks folder, but thats seems to be Ok. Dunno, maybe graphic card in NTB dont like something of those 2 tracks, really dont know. Soon I'll have to chance try it on new HW so lets see.

So Towoomba Kart Club Beta1 is working for everyone?

thx

Nitrox

Toowoomba crashes for me too since Beta 6. I converted the Track and have to check on that and see what I can do. I am just a bit busy atm, so please be patient.
BTW this is the first time any of the tracks dont work for me o.O

Schwoni

Quote from: Nitrox on April 13, 2012, 11:19:26 AM
Toowoomba crashes for me too since Beta 6. I converted the Track and have to check on that and see what I can do. I am just a bit busy atm, so please be patient.

Have had the same with my track in beta5 it worked for all but not for me and i couldn`t fix it, tried 1000 things but nothing helped. Now since beta6 it work again^^

Ales Priban

QuoteToowoomba crashes for me too since Beta 6. I converted the Track and have to check on that and see what I can do. I am just a bit busy atm, so please be patient.

Np man, take your time ! There is still most of other great tracks aviable :)