• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:13:43 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Track loads only black screen

Started by Rudyblues, March 28, 2021, 04:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudyblues

Hi, I am in the process of building an Track. The track surface and the surface around are done. I have drawn the centerline in tracked an was about to test the Track in Kart racing Pro. Unfortunately the track loads only a black screen. I wonder if this behave is because the pit an start area are above the surface.

LXS77

Quote from: Rudyblues on March 28, 2021, 04:43:42 PMI wonder if this behave is because the pit an start area are above the surface.

Hi, "above the surface"?  ??? These elements should be placed on drivable surfaces.

Rudyblues

Sorry, I mean above zero of the world center in 3ds Max. Pit and Start are 1m above zero and the lowest point on the track is zero.

LXS77

Ah, I see, OK then. Have you named all your surfaces as described in the Track Creation Guide (http://docs.piboso.com/wiki/index.php?title=Track_Creation_Guide)?

Rudyblues

From my understanding, all objects are named correctly. The track shows up in TrackEd as it should.

LXS77

Any chance you can PM me links to your FBX and TRP files?

LXS77

March 31, 2021, 11:17:36 PM #6 Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 12:52:35 PM by LXS77
Hi Rudyblues, please check your Inbox.

Perhaps, you'd like to remove this gap (see the attached image) by putting the ends of the centerline together. Otherwise, the dynamic surface won't work properly at this segment.

LXS77

Yeah, in .AMB you can position a light source and specify environment colours for different weather modes, but choosing right combinations might be a bit confusing, as the colours are represented in LaTeX definitions rather than common RGB values.