• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:34:50 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

KRP has a contender 3 :-)

Started by VELOCIPEDE, October 12, 2011, 03:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VELOCIPEDE

a Kart is work in progress for the new C.A.R.S.

QuoteStarted the day getting caught up with the forums and Jan told me we're looking to add a kart for physics testing. About 75% of the way through general setup of our shifter kart model now and it should be ready to check in tomorrow so Doug can start work. It will be a little rough around the edges at first, but good enough to start driving.
Next job after this kart is done will be an examination of our tire deformation system to see what's broken and revive some plans for expanding the effect for extra coolness.

The Iceman Marco

What is CARS? Is it that game with that red toy car?

Aritz

lol

No, it's the new "sim" from the creators of NFS shit (or something like that)

Racehard

October 12, 2011, 06:26:31 PM #3 Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 06:45:28 PM by Racehard
How can that be a sim? NFS shift and shift 2 is only stuck in my head because of their awesome graphics.

I just read about it, it's really stupid that they want you to pay a membership first, without a chance of trying a single car demo or whatever, eventhough 10 euro for the lowest membership isn't much, I wouldn't pay a cent without knowing how the driving feels like. 

Atom1kk

I paid the 10€ and tested it. all i can say graphics are superb, BUT!!!!!!  The still got they same damn delay bug for the controller as in SHIFT. and with it, it makes no fun to drive the car. its not direct like in other games. Why the hell they do not fix it?

Timba

cuz its only in alpha-stage now, I guess they have 18months till release, so im sure they'll get all the bugs fixed + players are making the sim with developers, so all little bugs will be noticed
                                                                                     "With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

PiBoSo

October 24, 2011, 08:11:54 PM #6 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 08:31:19 PM by PiBoSo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We1-kWj9dxw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjOlvzp79sA

In case someone starts wondering, they didn't stole KRP sounds: we simply share the same sound designer  ;)

EVO

those physics are wack....but i guess its in development. or the driver is worse than me
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

dibu

I also thougt this driving line looks like me after five ore more beers  ;)

The Iceman Marco

The driving isn't that good as and the physics aren't perfect now as far as I can see, but that could change in the future. I'll see what others say and see what it 'll be in the future. :)