• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:41:26 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

VIP players

Started by Aritz, December 10, 2010, 11:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aritz

Hi all

This thread is dedicated to all VIP kart drivers who play this excellent sim. Of course I am not one of them, but if they want to introduce himself, this is the place, isnt it?

I know one and many of spanish player knows him too ;)

Greets

(Sorry in advance for my poor english)

M. Chase 53

Hello, I race in the USA (California) for real out door karting. I have been playing the sim, and I must say it feels great. I am currently going to start setting up one of my old bent karts into a sim, just for this game. I will have pictures posted later in the year when it is finished!
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose but you live to fight another day.

thr3eam

Quote from: M. Chase 53 on December 12, 2010, 12:16:42 PM...I will have pictures posted later in the year when it is finished!...
Really looking forward to that!
Wowza!

brt900

i recently got my first kart 2 months ago. but unfortunately because of the weather i havent been able to test.

M. Chase 53

I have been drawing out plans so far, and my racing season just ended giving me some time to start putting it to work! and what kind of kart is that brt900? CRG? and what motor will you being running?

brt900

Quote from: M. Chase 53 on December 13, 2010, 05:43:31 AM
I have been drawing out plans so far, and my racing season just ended giving me some time to start putting it to work! and what kind of kart is that brt900? CRG? and what motor will you being running?

its a corse chassis built by saxon motorsport. ill be running a 250cc 4 stroke swiss auto engine

SODI ST32

great engine the SA250 32cv

this version has been stoped (at least in France) for the 28 cv injection, with more durability, but in term of performance, it's just under the  150 2 strokes ROTAX MAX 28cv

M. Chase 53

oh okay, yeah we have never heard of that type of motor here in the states! but if its a 4 stroke being smooth is mandatory for keeping it in the power band!  ;)

brt900

can't wait get out on it in 2011

T.J. Koyen

Quoteoh okay, yeah we have never heard of that type of motor here in the states! but if its a 4 stroke being smooth is mandatory for keeping it in the power band!

SA250s used to be somewhat popular around her in the Midwest. The thing sounds like a Camaro on the track  ;D

I've been racing for almost 9 years now, starting in Yamaha KT100 locally when I was 11 and now running nationally in TaG.

Merlin/Parilla
Team MerlinUSA Factory Driver
www.merlinusa.com
www.oktanevisual.com
www.koyen.net

M. Chase 53

looks like somebody raced in super nats!  ;) nice! i started out in KT's and now im still in them and 125 stock moto!

T.J. Koyen

Quote from: M. Chase 53 on December 21, 2010, 12:42:18 AM
looks like somebody raced in super nats!  ;) nice! i started out in KT's and now im still in them and 125 stock moto!

Yes sir, I did. Most incredible event I've ever been to  :D
Merlin/Parilla
www.merlinusa.com
www.oktanevisual.com
www.koyen.net

M. Chase 53

were you racing with Felkins? and im sure you know shawn sharkey sense you race merlins.

T.J. Koyen

Felkins ran a shifter class I think, so no I wasn't racing against him. And yep, Shawn's a good friend of mine.
Merlin/Parilla
www.merlinusa.com
www.oktanevisual.com
www.koyen.net