• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:51:22 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro release9b

Started by PiBoSo, August 24, 2019, 10:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

PiBoSo

Release notes
- Release9: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=6893.msg50163#msg50163
- Now all servers are shown in Kart Racing Pro, even those using a track that is not installed

Modding
- Support for the animation of a movable wing has been added

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Bloodycut

Is this Quick race mode only for standalone versions? Didn't seen that on Steam version.

LXS77

Hi, the Steam version is the same thing. The Quick Race mode is one of the options for setting up your own online race which will be hosted on your PC.

AD856

Help!! I can't play online
when I go to record and enter nickname: AD856, e-mail (andreaderrico856@gmail.com) and kay tells me kay already used
unfortunately my email andreaderrico856@gmail.com with which I had paid with paypal does not exist anymore I deleted it long ago due to personal need

Hartmut

would be interesting to find a download without virus.
Can anyone help with that?

Raise

Quote from: Hartmut on December 07, 2019, 12:07:41 AMwould be interesting to find a download without virus.
Can anyone help with that?

you got him, you figured out pibosos master plan. it isnt to make a number of racing sims that he slaves away on day after day its to infect your computer with malware good job you are the smartest person here clearly

or you know your antivirus is getting a false positive for an .exe installer and you either need to disable it temporarily for the install or get a better antivirus