• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:12:09 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

why tracks dont work?

Started by GhostriderPl, June 05, 2011, 05:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostriderPl

why dijon not works? its in the list but there are no times......and kerpen isnt in the list...why?

are there any changes in beta3 that provide that this tracks dont work?
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

Racehard

Nope, the creators just have to "register" the tracks for stats, some times they seem to forget or are too lazy, so just stay patient, they will all be available at the stats sooner or later.

GhostriderPl

ok...thanks for your answer......kerpen now works but dijon not.....i wait and see and hope this change.......

Racehard

Double check if you have the right version of Dijon installed, I would recommend you just redownload and install it.

PiBoSo

Dijon manually reset.
Please remember that immediately after track registration the track owner must drive at least one online lap to set the correct race data.

GhostriderPl

understand....and to the track "owner"  ;)....please make one lap for us because we like to drive on this beautiful fast track...

Thanks for answer Piboso, dont know about that....and once more...thumbs up for your great work...how long we wait for a game like this!   :)

Schwoni

i have done one lap with kc1 and it`s shown

oppolo

for me doesn't work with kc3, maybe track owner have to do a lap for each kart?

PiBoSo

The track owner must also share the track used for registration.
Different race data doesn't work.

Schwoni

for me it works ;) maybe i have do some small changings don`t know i upload the track new to the filemanager.

Schwoni

June 07, 2011, 03:45:49 PM #10 Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 03:50:25 PM by Schwoni
hmmm.... but why? i have uploaded the track from my tracks folder which i use. and this work for me

i tried a lap with kc3 now and it doesn`t work for me too lol very funny don`t understand because last week or better time from kc1 was recorded but not yet :D

Schwoni

Please give it a new try now i do a new reg. set old and new trackcode the same and now work again.

alphafloor

I removed the previous Dijon and installed the latest, however KS 1 laps are not recorded...