• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:19:28 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Steering wheel

Started by Paul851, December 01, 2018, 11:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul851

Good morning everyone,

I have just downloaded this sim onto my laptop, could anybody please give me a recommendation for a suitable steering wheel and pedal set.

Regards

Paul

Sam Sanders

Hi Paul,

Welcome to KRP!

I currently run the sim with a Logitech G25 wheel and pedal set. However, in the past, I ran this sim with a Logitech DFGT (One of the cheapest FFB wheels on the market) and had no real problems with it. I strongly recommend a steering wheel with FFB however as most drivers biggest moan about KRP is not being able to feel the kart losing grip well enough and spinning so by not running an FFB wheel you would make this problem much more exaggerated.

Hope this helps!

Sam.
Senior Rotax #34 <br /> British Karting Championship 2019 <br/> British Universities Karting Championship: UEA A #12

Paul851

Thanks Sam,

I'll check out what FFB means, and i'll order one from good old amazon.

Thanks again

Paul

Racer80

I use the Logitech G920, which is pretty much the same as the Logitech G29. Works great.

Sam Sanders

Quote from: Paul851 on December 01, 2018, 01:33:53 PM
Thanks Sam,

I'll check out what FFB means, and i'll order one from good old amazon.

Thanks again

Paul

FFB - Force Feedback, sorry! xD if you don't have force feedback it wont tell you any information about the kart which makes it hard to drive!
Senior Rotax #34 <br /> British Karting Championship 2019 <br/> British Universities Karting Championship: UEA A #12