• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:05:33 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Setup doc and trainer sharing

Started by Aieeeeeeeeee, November 19, 2018, 08:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aieeeeeeeeee

Hi all,

Considering my very poor experience in karting competitions I have to admit that I'm not sure to understand exactly (I don't even understand the difference between most  of the karts  available like between a kf1 and a kf3) what to tune to improve my performances. Is there any guideline / documentation available ? I have the feeling that nobody share their own setup as in other games, am I correct?

And last but not least, to improve I would like to have someone else ghost so I can follow better trajectories and so on. Do you know if it's shared somewhere?

Thanks in advance!

Sam Sanders

Quote from: Aieeeeeeeeee on November 19, 2018, 08:08:51 AM
Hi all,

Considering my very poor experience in karting competitions I have to admit that I'm not sure to understand exactly (I don't even understand the difference between most  of the karts  available like between a kf1 and a kf3) what to tune to improve my performances. Is there any guideline / documentation available ? I have the feeling that nobody share their own setup as in other games, am I correct?

And last but not least, to improve I would like to have someone else ghost so I can follow better trajectories and so on. Do you know if it's shared somewhere?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

If you say which tracks you'd like to have data for, I can do some testing and send a setup (it won't record-worthy (maybe a second or so off) but will hopefully be worthy of getting some experience) and lap data with a trainer.

Sam.
Senior Rotax #34 <br /> British Karting Championship 2019 <br/> British Universities Karting Championship: UEA A #12

Sam Sanders

Senior Rotax #34 <br /> British Karting Championship 2019 <br/> British Universities Karting Championship: UEA A #12

shaneflyd@yahoo.com

I would be interested. I am working with my son on Lonoto 04-15 mini60 class. If you could share some good laps and a setup for him to chase that would be great. He is turning 7 soon. Currently he is running 50.09 best laps. Any other tracks you are willing to share would also be appreciated.

Raise

Why are you using 04' 15' version? I know there are laps (not ghosts) on the stats for the current updated version of lonato. As far as setups go people don't really ever give those out but I guess it can't hurt to suggest sharing them.

max78

April 06, 2021, 05:04:44 PM #5 Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 05:10:00 PM by max78
Hi,

I'm new here. It's hard to start, because there are no other drivers in testing. And for a race I have to practice....

Has someone a ghost for me. D'Essay would be best. And a good starting setup for there. (KF1 or KF3)

Thanks, Max