• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:26:15 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Game keeps crashing when loading mods

Started by Tomyum, October 09, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomyum

Hi guys, I have the latest version of KRP

First I installed the mod "rotax junior" and "bahrain" to the game directory and made a folder called "tracks" and "engines and "karts" and I placed the respective files in there. I started the game, it just immediately crashes when I press start testing.

I tried the other method of installing in documents/picbiso/Krp/mods/tracks and then I placed the respective files but still nothing

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks, Tom!

Blumotion

The junior Rotax mod has not been updated for this release in krp and some modded tracks do not work with the game.

Raise

Quote from: Blumotion on October 09, 2018, 08:53:58 PM
The junior Rotax mod has not been updated for this release in krp and some modded tracks do not work with the game.

What mod tracks don't work?

Tomyum

Thank you all for the replies guys... apologies if the questions have been answered elsewhere I have difficulty loading this site very often for some reason, the track that I found that doesn't work is Bahrain.

Kasper Petersson

Quote from: Tomyum on October 10, 2018, 02:38:40 PM
Thank you all for the replies guys... apologies if the questions have been answered elsewhere I have difficulty loading this site very often for some reason, the track that I found that doesn't work is Bahrain.
Bahrain seems to like to crash a bunch for some reason, its very computer heavy too, which probably has an effect on it