Author Topic: Logitech G920 Wheel Setup?  (Read 187 times)

Joey Ireland

• View Profile
    • Email
Logitech G920 Wheel Setup?
« on: October 01, 2018, 02:50:03 PM »
Hey guys, I have a Logitech G920 wheel and when I am driving it feels very sensitive and when driving the KZ1 I find myself having to turn the wheel, even more, to get the kart to turn does anybody else run thus wheel and have the perfect setup for it?

I have made sure the wheel rotation is correctly set up and also the calibration is done fully. using the default steering options.

Thanks

Blumotion

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Logitech G920 Wheel Setup?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 07:23:38 PM »
Try going into wizard and turn the wheel to the left 20 percent and 20 percent on the right then you should end up with 870 wheel rotation.

Raise

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 03:27:28 PM »
This game does compared to real life require a lot more input especially on sweepers

Joey Ireland

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 03:52:27 PM »
Try going into wizard and turn the wheel to the left 20 percent and 20 percent on the right then you should end up with 870 wheel rotation.

I have done this and the wheel ends up at 900 which sounds correct as the wheel is 900. I race KZ1 in real life and it's not this bad. Around Genk I can't turn into the little kink before the first corner without nearly putting full lock onto the wheel?

Raise

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 04:31:21 PM »

I have done this and the wheel ends up at 900 which sounds correct as the wheel is 900. I race KZ1 in real life and it's not this bad. Around Genk I can't turn into the little kink before the first corner without nearly putting full lock onto the wheel?

This game does compared to real life require a lot more input especially on sweepers

Blumotion

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 07:45:10 PM »

Try 870 wheel rotation