• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:16:21 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Fix Suggestions

Started by evo1087, June 02, 2011, 06:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIAM-36-AUS

(sorry about all the messages ;D )   i saw one of the people in the race couldnt get his engine started (i told him to press P)and i lapped him and it had a blue flag but no DSQ or anything?   why it that?  ???

dibu

Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on June 03, 2012, 08:33:52 AM
why do u have to delete the other beta when u get the new one????

Nobody forces you to delete the old version, but the profile settings in ...Documents\Piboso\... are not compatible between the different Betas. If you don't delete/rename this folder you will get an erratic behaviour of KRP.

If you want to use different versions the best way is to create new folders e.g. C:\Games\KRP_Beta6, C:\Games\KRP_Beta5, C:\Games\KRP_Beta4 and install the corresponding version there. Don't start them until the next step is finished.
Open the 'core.ini' in each installation and change compatibilty from 1 to 0.

[windows]
compatibility=0

Now KRP creates the profiles directly in the installation folder for each version and you can use them independent from each other.
Don't forget to copy your license.ini to each installation folder.

Rupe W

the abillity to view all track setups for all karts when in the garage... with the option of also sending the file to other racers....( at the moment you have to be in the same kart to send and receive a setup)
i would like to be able to get results/replays from my server even if you change track under admin control... (it only seems to work with the ini file active)
to be able to resart the server if it crashes from admin contol ...
im would not like a dq driver to be able to race what if he crashes into sombody... dq is qd.... better to return the driver  to the pit and alow to resart from pits half a lap behind ...
i would like to know my fuel levels whilst on track and also tyre temps and wear
the option to trun off/on certain aids and make it compulsery for all... ie only auto clutch available...
Auto save replay option...
to ba able to do a live feed from the server

Schwoni

Quote from: Rupe W on June 23, 2012, 10:11:41 PM
the abillity to view all track setups for all karts when in the garage... with the option of also sending the file to other racers....( at the moment you have to be in the same kart to send and receive a setup)
i would like to be able to get results/replays from my server even if you change track under admin control... (it only seems to work with the ini file active)
to be able to resart the server if it crashes from admin contol ...
im would not like a dq driver to be able to race what if he crashes into sombody... dq is qd.... better to return the driver  to the pit and alow to resart from pits half a lap behind ...
i would like to know my fuel levels whilst on track and also tyre temps and wear
the option to trun off/on certain aids and make it compulsery for all... ie only auto clutch available...
Auto save replay option...
to ba able to do a live feed from the server

SRY But the tire and fuel thing is shit in my opinion. Why u wanna have tire temp and wear and the level of fuel visible? The wear u can see on tire textures, the temperature u feel while driving and the fuel level u can only see in real if u look at the tank and u see that the fuel slop. maybe slopping fuel in tank but not see in dash. It is a kart not a car^^

Rupe W

June 24, 2012, 09:27:54 AM #229 Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 09:37:57 AM by Rupe W
 Sorry   if you don't like my suggestion,  but there is no need to call it shit.... and as this is a game i would like all the help i can get ... as you cant get a true temp at the end of a race  and you don't know how much fuel is left over in your tank...
in the real world you would weight or measure the amount of fuel  being used ..we cant do this  .. all we can do is put 1 ltr in and see how many laps we can do.. you would look at your tyres at the end of a session and check temps and wear... we cant do this...
So i change my suggestion round ... what about at the end of the session you get a report on your true condition and fuel  left/used and the general condition of the kart when you go into the pits... ie damage report..

NOP

Quote from: Rupe W on June 24, 2012, 09:27:54 AM
in the real world you would weight or measure the amount of fuel  being used ..

It's called telemetry and KRP has it! Open telemetry subtract fuel level at the end of lap and at the begging and you have result.

oppolo

June 24, 2012, 11:51:59 AM #232 Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 12:16:20 PM by oppolo
Quote from: Rupe W on June 24, 2012, 09:27:54 AM
.. what about at the end of the session you get a report on your true condition and fuel  left/used and the general condition of the kart when you go into the pits... ie damage report..

every time you go back to the pit you can see in the setup: wear, temp and pressure of the tires and fuel remained. anyway you can see the wear of the front tires when you are driving, both visible and feeling (for the 4 tires)

Quote from: NOP on June 24, 2012, 09:48:52 AM
It's called telemetry and KRP has it! Open telemetry subtract fuel level at the end of lap and at the begging and you have result.

what software have you used for to have this?

Rupe W

every time you go back to the pit you can see in the setup: wear, temp and pressure of the tires and fuel remained. anyway you can see the wear of the front tires when you are driving, both visible and feeling (for the 4 tires)

Now i see it .. should lern to pay attention more ... with thanks Rupe

Arrowjmax4

I would like the addition of the new body kit on most 2012 karts, I think they look pretty cool, and a lot of manufactures are getting these body work/Pods.  It will mean KRP is up to date with the 2012 look of karts :) (And i want to do alot of the 2012 sticker kits, but they are for this bodywork)
Here are some pictures:

Eslotes

June 29, 2012, 08:51:55 AM #235 Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 09:08:05 AM by Eslotes
1+ but i preffer Birel first!
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

CRGDK37

Vortex VLB/w ICA
BMB KGP
CRG KT1b

laraarsa

Racehard

+1 But like eslotes said, birel is important too and I hope it's already in the making. But the more bodykits the better and that new kit looks absolutely mindblowing.