• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:04:11 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

1000 Members!

Started by Racehard, June 01, 2011, 06:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Racehard

Hey everyone, just saw at the forum stats, that the community already has 1000 registered members.
That's pretty amazing, I hope this trend will go on for a long time :D
Congrats krp!

lepper

yeh it's a great results :) but when you do a great game it's not so hard i think :)

lepper

Quote from: dibu on June 02, 2011, 02:43:43 PM
It's nice that KRP has more than 1000 members now, but when I browse the member list, I see at least 10 percent, which are pure advertisement entries.

Typically they have strange user names like dfhfgjjhgkjhk203 or faddghgfhf243545, zero posts, a website and a signature with commercial links.

I hope, that this is not a preparation for a big spam attack in the forum.
I'n my forum i have tha same issue..i solve it adding a question form ( 6 + 2 = x) in the registration fields.
Anyway after this addon i have less regular user registrations...maybe it's a too hard question..

Racehard

Quote from: dibu on June 02, 2011, 02:43:43 PM
It's nice that KRP has more than 1000 members now, but when I browse the member list, I see at least 10 percent, which are pure advertisement entries.

Typically they have strange user names like dfhfgjjhgkjhk203 or faddghgfhf243545, zero posts, a website and a signature with commercial links.

I hope, that this is not a preparation for a big spam attack in the forum.

Oh I didn't realize that, only thing I wondered was why not that much were active compared to the numbers in stats.