• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:24:34 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

OTK Mini rookie WIP

Started by Maxim_van_steenberge, November 03, 2023, 10:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxim_van_steenberge

November 03, 2023, 10:33:55 PM Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 05:07:32 PM by Maxim_van_steenberge
Hello everyone,
i am very very excited to show the first of three free bodyworks i will be giving to everyone
the first is the mini otk. it isnt the best i will say cause the number plate doesnt work and some objects arent the best but reminder that i am new to everything.
i have got kart republic, otk m7, mini kart republic and mk20 bodyworks
all of wich are finished but not perfect.
the payed version will have everything fixed to working numberplates, paints etc
             senior:                                                                 mini:
    dynamic bodywork for OTK,MS,FL                        mk20 normal
    kg507 and kg508 bodywork for OTK,MS,FL      tk mini with tk frontbumper or MK20 frontbumper
    OTK bodywork for OTK only                                    dynamic mini
            6 euro                                                                6 euro

download the mini otk with otk front here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jabggb2ej0rl8en/otk_mini_rookie.zip/file+
fix:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gzt8ghx80cc26ma/OTK+Mini.zip/file
better model and textures.

LaZ 64!

Yeah there are definitely mistakes with the model and stuff, which i saw coming... For free though, i aint complaining. I hope you can improve on a bunch on the models!  :)
Cheers,
Legend 64.

Maxim_van_steenberge

November 05, 2023, 08:16:20 PM #2 Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 08:39:29 PM by Maxim_van_steenberge
Quote from: Legend 64! on November 05, 2023, 07:24:21 PMYeah there are definitely mistakes with the model and stuff, which i saw coming... For free though, i aint complaining. I hope you can improve on a bunch on the models!  :)
welp im sorry but i did say that that things arent right but rn its fixed except the nassau connection but im currently in paris but i will try to fix it so expect a V2 Very soon
Btw i think the first picture is just something that is a one time thing or is just you picture 2 i get it im fixing that and what is wrong with picture 3 idk fi your talking about the texture i get that but i will ask some tips on proffesionals for that. Still waiting on cory to answer me.Thx for showing some problems and cant wait to see it in game!

LaZ 64!

I think for the first picture itd based on render distance, i took it from a medium distance and it despawned.

The second is well, of course the nassau panel was a bug i already saw.

And lastly the third one had to do with how blocky the model is, which i saw from the pictures before so I saw that coming, I'd guess there is a way to smooth it out but i'm no 3D modeller.
Cheers,
Legend 64.

Maxim_van_steenberge

Quote from: Legend 64! on November 06, 2023, 01:02:52 AMI think for the first picture itd based on render distance, i took it from a medium distance and it despawned.

The second is well, of course the nassau panel was a bug i already saw.

And lastly the third one had to do with how blocky the model is, which i saw from the pictures before so I saw that coming, I'd guess there is a way to smooth it out but i'm no 3D modeller.
now the texture is better, not perfect but better. and for the model i started from zero again and now it is less blocky and made it so its connected. but the front dissapearing is a thing i cant fix unfortunatly.