• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:57:30 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro Championships

Started by Alessandro Ceronetti, May 20, 2018, 01:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alessandro Ceronetti

May 20, 2018, 01:42:46 PM Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 04:51:23 PM by Alessandro Ceronetti
Hello.

With a lot of complaints about us not being organised enough, a website is up and live right now!   Go and check it out!

http://krpchampionships.wixsite.com/mysite

Thanks for the advice guys. Now with Season 2 approaching quickly, we can't wait to get this under way.
Please tell us what you think of the website (honestly), so we can improve. Yes, I have based the website off of some ideas of the SKWC website.
We are still working on the mobile version of the website, but fully working for computer!

Alessandro Ceronetti,

Senior X30 Driver,
OKC Administrator and Founder
Kart Racing Pro World Champion
2x OKC Champion
4x OKC Vice-Champion
Season 1 SKM X30 World Champion
FPR Official Driver

Hugo Hernandez

Website its pretty good.
I recommend to create another headland where you write the review of the races and leave the just for photos the "Home".
And if you going to write over a photo, i recommend to use White letters with black borders around it. Sometimes its difficult to read because of the Black letters over black/dark gray background

Alessandro Ceronetti

Quote from: Mr.Velilla on May 20, 2018, 03:44:03 PM
Website its pretty good.
I recommend to create another headland where you write the review of the races and leave the just for photos the "Home".
And if you going to write over a photo, i recommend to use White letters with black borders around it. Sometimes its difficult to read because of the Black letters over black/dark gray background

Okay, thank you
Alessandro Ceronetti,

Senior X30 Driver,
OKC Administrator and Founder
Kart Racing Pro World Champion
2x OKC Champion
4x OKC Vice-Champion
Season 1 SKM X30 World Champion
FPR Official Driver