• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:58:45 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

british kart masters gp plate one off event 2018

Started by lingy76, April 28, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

engine

kf3
6 (66.7%)
kf1
0 (0%)
fs250
2 (22.2%)
kz1
1 (11.1%)
f100
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: May 13, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

lingy76

hi guys

after organising a fairly successful first kart racing pro championship. i have decided why not do a one of fun event!

i thought an event such as kart masters gp plate would work perfectly (apart from you cant use that as a number on the game)

i know ill have some hate from the usual people so if you dont like the idea and are going to comment rudely then dont comment at all. otherwise let me know guys as the more people who are interested the quicker i can get planning

cheers
ASK FOR PAINTS AND I WILL MAKE THEM!

Cory_Hayes

Kasper Petersson

lingy76

i know ill have some hate from the usual people so if you dont like the idea and are going to comment rudely then dont comment at all

lingy76

people who i have banned from any previous championship will be banned in future championships unless i decide they are eligible to have another chance

people banned
kasper petersson
cory hayes 

Cory_Hayes

We literally got banned for being taken out by you and complaining about it?

I have done nothing but support you, your friends, and your series?

I also showed you how to make tracks on bobs track builder and converted your tracks, all free of charge, I didn't ask for anything in return....

Soooooooo lol, guess I'm not eligible even though I did nothing but try to help you.

lingy76

cory i am currently considering letting you have another chance...

lingy76

Kasper Petersson

Quote from: lingy76 on May 07, 2018, 10:49:32 PM
Put in your entires guys!
no one wants to be apart of your wack race, atleast those who know how bad you are at organising stuff

Alessandro Ceronetti

Quote from: Kasper Petersson on May 08, 2018, 01:03:18 PM
Quote from: lingy76 on May 07, 2018, 10:49:32 PM
Put in your entires guys!
no one wants to be apart of your wack race, atleast those who know how bad you are at organising stuff

Kasper just stop please lol. Just let him do it if he wants to, and if you want to take part you are more than welcome to, but if you carry on like this, the chances that ethan might let you back in are microscopic
Alessandro Ceronetti,

Senior X30 Driver,
OKC Administrator and Founder
Kart Racing Pro World Champion
2x OKC Champion
4x OKC Vice-Champion
Season 1 SKM X30 World Champion
FPR Official Driver

Raise

To be honest I don't understand responding a week after the original response while also telling him to stop it takes two to tango just leave it if it's so inconvenient and annoying.