• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:29:34 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Arrow X1 2009-10 (RELEASED W/ LINK)

Started by Arrowjmax4, May 27, 2011, 08:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrowjmax4

May 27, 2011, 08:18:35 AM Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 10:33:45 AM by Arrowjmax4
Just finished the arrow x1 2009-10 for the new CRG pods

http://www.mediafire.com/?id7j6b01xx901md

differences- more realistic because of the new CRG so its using better pods almost like the ones for arrow, but will look very cool because the template allows for the correct sizing and stuff

INCLUDES: black rims,
                  Blue Steering wheel

NOTE: LINK IS DOWN AS I THOUGHT THE HUBS TEMPLATE WERE HUBS (what u bolt rims on to)  NOT RIMS, and have to fix nasa panel

re released

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Barlo

Hello ArrowMax4 do you a question, as has been painting the wheel of the kart? Because I do not really realize yet how to do it from photoshop, I have all the templates but not which is what I opened.

EVO

the steering wheel template comes as a green leather texture once you changed the color save it as crg_swheel.tga or tk_swheel.tga then pack it. similar process for the hubs (rim and hub)template. change the color and save as crg_hubs.tga  or tk_hubs.tga.  Always remember to make your color layer underneath the shading layer ir your paint will look dull and not have the depth the shadiding layers adds.  Ive done that before. Also forgot UV layer on once. I want to see more paints guys. Great work on the Arrow kart, Arrowjmax4.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website